**Small School Game of the Week** Buna @ Kountze "THE CAT BOWL"

Ah melanie you are right, it is buna/kountze two teams that i have seen and res pect as well as the rest of the district, but any time b is mentioned some buc fan has to down b, we are in a good district and just happen to beriding the wave this year. xanax, hu. isn,t that what bored women take while they watch the pool cleaner do his job,  stay sober, 1blue

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry to tell you this but on most of the threads that ive read on buna or ec its mostly people from buna say (on a buna thread) how theyre gonna beat so & so and take district, or (on a ec thread) that ec will beat so & so but they dont have a chance against buna. its 3 weeks before the game why dont yall people wait till the week of the game to start talkin about ec and buna. and i havent seen really no trash talking from ec at all, most of them show respect and say good job and good luck to the other teams. but i just cant wait till Oct. 26

Guest kvillecheer

Buna fans have been acting like the school bully that beats the heck out of the class retard then brags like he just whipped Mike Tyson.  They wonder why others show them no respect?  ::)  Go figure

HA HA HA HA HA !!  :D thats so funny . i agree with you . they need to slow their roll they have gotten the big head . I think Kountze needs to knock um down a few notches .

Guest ECBucFan

.... and i havent seen really no trash talking from ec at all, most of them show respect and say good job and good luck to the other teams.

Thats right. I don't see EC trash talking at all. Sometimes a third party jumps in and says something inflamatory, but that does NOT come from EC or their fans. Please differentiate!

The problem with this arguement is A FEW people post this and that and the whole town gets labeled. If you go back and look I'll bet that only a few have said things about each school. I can not speak for a few from Buna but I can speak for the majority of people from Buna and they have respect for all teams in 24-2A. Also, all teams in 24-2A are passionate about their schools which I feel is what makes this district fun to watch. Best of luck to all and let's remember that these are high school kids that are playing a game. Let the kids play and then you can brag about it the next week. I also agree Buna and E-C don't play for 3 weeks so why talk about it now. If any school tries to overlook another school they could be beat.

Well stated bobcat55, this is a sport for kids and a board for them two.  what grade are you in.  It drives me crazy when adults get on here and bash us, I'm a freshman at Buna and love my team, as does every true fan. My dad reads it but never post, just to get info and stats and stuff.  But he hates all the arguing.

The problem with this arguement is A FEW people post this and that and the whole town gets labeled. If you go back and look I'll bet that only a few have said things about each school. I can not speak for a few from Buna but I can speak for the majority of people from Buna and they have respect for all teams in 24-2A. Also, all teams in 24-2A are passionate about their schools which I feel is what makes this district fun to watch. Best of luck to all and let's remember that these are high school kids that are playing a game. Let the kids play and then you can brag about it the next week. I also agree Buna and E-C don't play for 3 weeks so why talk about it now. If any school tries to overlook another school they could be beat.

amen

Buna fans have been acting like the school bully that beats the heck out of the class retard then brags like he just whipped Mike Tyson.  They wonder why others show them no respect?  ::)  Go figure

Some perennial losers don't know how to win with class, they could take a lesson from EC, WOS, and others in the area who have won on a consistent basis and be humble about the victories.

Guest kvillecheer

i have good friends on both sides of the ball in this situation.

sorry #21 (from kountze), i have to go with the cougs!

at least we know in your heart you want Kountze to win . that counts .  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23