22-4A District Champions

Who wins 22-4A this year?  

1. 1. Who wins 22-4A this year?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoesBros

I have a feeling that this will be a "cluster" district. Central no doubt has an edge coming off as district champs from last year. Ozen is right there every year as well as nederland and png. Dayton being thrown in there is going to make it tough. I think it will also be interesting how Lumberton does under new head coach Alvin Creduer. LCM and Vidor will have a little more experience as well. Right now I think it is too close to call for district. Heck its going to be tough enough to pick who goes to the playoffs. Dont be suprised if it comes down to the final weekend. Hopefully these teams wont beat each other up too bad before playoffs.

All i can say is that i wouldn't underestimate those Lumberton Raiders. With the new head coach i woud watch for them to make a big impact in football this year so you might want to hold off on the three that you think will make playoffs this coming up season.

Guest JoesBros

does Lumberton have what it takes to compete with 5 teams. If you think about it the top teams in this district have always been central,ozen,nederland,and PNG. With Dayton in the mix now you basically have 5 teams going for 3 playoff spots. Now nothing against Lumberton. I like Alvin Creadur personally I think he will be a great head coach and has a chance to turn things around. Im sure the Raiders will have an improved team. It wouldnt suprise me if Coach Creadur has them as the most improved team in the district. But, its going to be hard enough to grab a playoff spot in this district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder