deweyville fans........whos better HARDIN OR EC

Guest football09

That will be a game that I would love to see. It will come down to turnovers. Both defenses are good. Both can big play on you. Turnovers will decide!

I agree, Ec has a very good secondary, and they matchup well with Hardin, however, Hardin is too good to turnover the ball against and expect to win.  So whoever limits the mistakes wins this one.

I agree, Ec has a very good secondary, and they matchup well with Hardin, however, Hardin is too good to turnover the ball against and expect to win.  So whoever limits the mistakes wins this one.

Marsh isn't that fast but he can jump "through the roof".  I havn't seen EC. Can McDonald cover him?  We had him covered but he could outjump all and the QB can get the ball out there.

Marsh isn't that fast but he can jump "through the roof".  I havn't seen EC. Can McDonald cover him?  We had him covered but he could outjump all and the QB can get the ball out there.

Ec has 2 CB's and 2 Safeties that can cover man on man very well, then you throw in #15 who plays LB but runs very well, so I think they matchup well with Hardin, Marsh will still get his catches, but, he'll have to earn his Yac's, IMO.

ec beats hardin unless they turn it over a lot. ec will cover on pass plays and hardin will not run it on them

ec-21

hardin-7

EC turned the ball over 4 or 5 times in the first half last night. Not taking anything away from DV but that was very uncharacteristic for the Bucs.

Guest car ramrod

The turn overs are not like EC.  I have seen them twice this year and have seen one fumble in the two games.  Was it raining in DV?  Maybe that was part of the reason for the turnovers.

The turn overs are not like EC.  I have seen them twice this year and have seen one fumble in the two games.  Was it raining in DV?  Maybe that was part of the reason for the turnovers.

Can't blame the TO's on the weather. Deweyville came to play and forced EC to make some mistakes.

Guest ECBucFan

The turn overs are not like EC.... Was it raining in DV? 

Bucster is correct. Can't blame the weather, because it didn't rain until 5 mins. left in the game. The short story: DV played an inspired, hard-nosed game, and EC didn't take care of the ball, but the defense carried the night for the Bucs. 

Bucster is correct. Can't blame the weather, because it didn't rain until 5 mins. left in the game. The short story: DV played an inspired, hard-nosed game, and EC didn't take care of the ball, but the defense carried the night for the Bucs.   

EC's Defense was awesome, the best we've played this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont