Lumberton over Central

Proud of those Lady Raiders. Coming back from a crushing beginning like that shows how far they have come from the start of the season I have nothing but respect for them and with good reason..they've earned it. Congrats Ladies, lets keep it up :) :) :)

Lumberton does have a good team.  I think maybe they need to alternate players as far as finding a consistent setter.  Nothing against the current setter, but I did see too many balls set too close to the net, too far from the net, or set to the other team when I have had the opportunity to watch them play.  Good luck...........

Lumberton does have a good team.  I think maybe they need to alternate players as far as finding a consistent setter.  Nothing against the current setter, but I did see too many balls set too close to the net, too far from the net, or set to the other team when I have had the opportunity to watch them play.  Good luck...........

setting has a lot to do with how the ball is returned to be set. Unless you are out there doing what the setter is doing, you have no right to say anything about any setter. IMO, she does a outstanding job every game, are all sets perfect, no, but neither are any other setters in the world.You also have to know which person is hitting the set over the net. Some like it away and some up close. Just let them play ball and support them every game and wish them well in the rest of District.

setting has a lot to do with how the ball is returned to be set. Unless you are out there doing what the setter is doing, you have no right to say anything about any setter. IMO, she does a outstanding job every game, are all sets perfect, no, but neither are any other setters in the world.You also have to know which person is hitting the set over the net. Some like it away and some up close. Just let them play ball and support them every game and wish them well in the rest of District.

spoken like a true setter's dad...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476