*Hamshire-Fannett 35 Hardin-Jefferson 6 FINAL/COMMENTS*

HJ scores late, goes for two and makes it to win 8-7.  HJ fans then spend the next week absolutely positive that they will when district.  400 threads are started, all non-HJ fans are labeled haters, and lumberton is briefly forgotten. 

nevermind.  i take it back.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Hmm, I used to live in Hardin-Jefferson when I was 4. I don't remember it much, but that my brother played in the Henderson Junior High band. The only thing I remember is a Hardin-Jefferson vs. Cleveland game where there was fight. I think I have a little pride for that school, just because I lived there for about 2 years. It's sad for me that they lose, just like with Tarkington.

Hey Coop,

Will you pollsters give the HF Longhorns some love this week???  The setxsports.com poll has ranked Liberty and HJ higher in the poll all season.  Although HF beat Liberty 36-18 and tonight beat HJ 35 - 6.  Surely, HF will finally be ranked ahead of Liberty and HJ, providing that your pollsters pay attention to results on the field. :o :o :o

Guest car ramrod

Hey Coop,

Will you pollsters give the HF Longhorns some love this week???  The setxsports.com poll has ranked Liberty and HJ higher in the poll all season.  Although HF beat Liberty 36-18 and tonight beat HJ 35 - 6.  Surely, HF will finally be ranked ahead of Liberty and HJ, providing that your pollsters pay attention to results on the field. :o :o :o

Maybe they will be higher than Chester also. 

Congrats on the win.  The o-line mashed the Hawks all night long.  Daigle had a huge game on offense and defense.  C. Burrell caught a TD and had some good returns on special teams.  Good luck next week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder