9. Deweyville

10.Hardin Jefferson

11.Woodville

12.Jasper

13.Kountze

14.Liberty/West Hardin

15.HF/Chester

Guest EagleFan01

Why did Newton fall in the rankings??? Just because they lost you didn't drop WOS a couple of weeks ago when they lost!!!!! Buna should not be ahead of Newton at all im sorry to tell you guys that!!!!

Why did Newton fall in the rankings??? Just because they lost you didn't drop WOS a couple of weeks ago when they lost!!!!! Buna should not be ahead of Newton at all im sorry to tell you guys that!!!!

Polls are nothing more than a conversation piece. They generate discussions. If everyone agreed with every poll, there would be no point in them. Obviously you are getting your money's worth because it is sure getting you to discuss the current poll.  ;D

Guest EagleFan01

So Coop Newton lost to a very good 3A school!!!! So your telling me that Buna is better than Newton? I don't think so buddy!!!! This poll is crap yall have a double standard... A few weeks ago you told me if you lose you drop just like college poll's but then WOS lost and they stayed at the top, Newton lost to a good Carthage team and we drop two spots, it doesn't make any sense and then you go and put Buna in front of Newton just because they are 5-0 they haven't played a good team yet this season that is a bunch of crap!!!!

So Coop Newton lost to a very good 3A school!!!! So your telling me that Buna is better than Newton? I don't think so buddy!!!! This poll is censored yall have a double standard... A few weeks ago you told me if you lose you drop just like college poll's but then WOS lost and they stayed at the top, Newton lost to a good Carthage team and we drop two spots, it doesn't make any sense and then you go and put Buna in front of Newton just because they are 5-0 they haven't played a good team yet this season that is a bunch of censored!!!!

sad52.gif

If I recall... Newton didn't fall after they lost their first game to Crockett...  the loss to Carthage was your 2nd loss.  If WO-S loses a 2nd time they will most definitely fall as well!

If I recall... Newton didn't fall after they lost their first game to Crockett...  the loss to Carthage was your 2nd loss.  If WO-S loses a 2nd time they will most definitely fall as well!

There you go, bringing up facts. I told you that it slows the rants if you do that!!

Guest nostradamus

I can tell you right now-I don't have a vested interest in either teama but I'll put a paycheck on Nederland not being better than West Brook!

That is absurd!  Nederland and WB play and I'll go WB (-20).  They barely lost to the #6 5A team in the state. 

I would love to hear real justification as to how WB is not the best team in this area.  PLEASE!

I could believe that at the moment Nederland is doing better within their district/division. I don't think that Nederland beats WB head to head however. But, as with all polls, it is an opinion. There is no need to justify anything. 

Guest nostradamus

If you combine classifications like these polls then you cannot just take into acount how they are doing in their division-you have to also take into account what division they are in and who they have played.

I notice in the small school polls that there is a team (can't think of it right now) that is 2-2 and is ranked higher than a team that is 3-1 and 1-0 in district.

Gotta be consistent and realistic.

Gotta be consistent and realistic.

Why? It's SETX's board, they can run it and vote for who they wish. It is not an excersize in democracy, it is a sports opinion board.

Disagree to your heart's content, it makes for great conversation.

Guest EagleFan01

NO they did drop Newton after they lost to Crockett, that is what im talking about, Coop said if you lose you drop in the polls and when we lost to Crockett we dropped in the rankings, then the next week WOS lost but they didn't drop that is what I am talking about. Then we won a few and moved back up, and we lost again to Carthage and we dropped but WOS never dropped even when they lost...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124