No Heart in Hamshire!!!

HornsVBall

I have been to a lot of the Hamshire-Fannett volleyball games and as I watch, I notice they have no heart. No passion. Much of the time they look like two different teams. One on the court and one on the bench. It looks like the girls on the bench would rather pout about not being in the game than being part of the team and bring energy to their team from the bench. It also seems anytime they get down they fall apart and can not respond. They are lacking heart. I love hamshire-fannett volleyball, but if those girls don't find some heart...they are going to find themselves on the outside looking in when the playoffs roll around.

i have watched HF play over the last several years. they used to have superior athletes with this attitude that they knew they were going to win. you could never count them out. i don't think they have the same level of athletes. believe me that is not downing the current team, but where they are now is kind of foreign to them i am sure. anyway we will see how the year pans out for them. i wish them the best.

Guest DaveyJones

In the land of HF selfishness and politics rule the roost.  Nothing new there. All you have to do is sit in the stands at the volleyball or football games.

I hate to, but I agree. If you talk to the kids on the freshmen or JV teams, they feel like there is no direction. They don't even think they are being coached to win. On the varsity levels, we don't necessarily play our best players. Let us get behind, you will see some attitude flashed on the court. Too much parental input, too much local politics. Very hard for kids to get excited about not only volleyball, but many of the sports.

that's a shame things are that way. the athletes might not be at the same level they were over the last couple of years, but they are still outstanding athletes. i am sure if they had less off court stuff happening they would be more of a threat on the court.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder