DAYTON!!

Guest whoabroncos09

Guest whoabroncos09

how come ever since cody green has gotten hurt everybody thinks we wont make it to playoffs.

nobody thinks aj can do it.

aj has stepped up ALOT for our team this year.

going from a reciever to quarterback.

i think we can do it.

we just need lots of practice.

WE CAN DO IT!!!!

i know we can.

you guys being as good as you were last year may have blinded you to how good this district is.  You are in the beginning of a really bad beating.  Not because your a weak team but because this district has seen weakness from a team that killed everyone last year.  Bassically every team in this district wants you to loose way more that you want to win.  You guys are a brilliant team but I feel bad for you guys...

Guest whoabroncos09

YEA...

WE KILLED EVERYBODY LAST YEAR.

I DONT EVEN THINK ANYBODY GOT OVER 21 POINTS.

THAT IS WHAT CENTRAL SCORED ON US.

THAT WAS OUR BEST GAME.

THIS YEAR HASNT STARTED OFF ALL THAT GREAT.

BUT WE WILL GET BETTER.

FOR SURE.

I THINK WE CAN MAKE IT.

NO WAIT..

I KNOW WE CAN MAKE IT.

dayton ,sure enjoyed the game. could have went either way. i must say i think

u will make the playoffs. i know broncs sure have some good looking players.

not to sound like ,well im proud of our raiders. you played a quality team last

night in l-town. you did not lose to a weak,slow team,but u had a war last night. proud of both teams.  was really a great game. good luck. ps. dayton has a lot of class,thanks for that.

Guest band of brothers

2 very good defenses on the field last night, there is no way I would count dayton out, nor would I count Lumberton out either, I know there is alot of trash talk right now, but most of it doesn't mean squat!, I think alot of teams are going to have their hands full with those 2 defenses.

Guest TravelingBandsman

I thought it was a good game. Standoff and eventual shootout all in the 4th quarter. I didn't really appreciate the Lumberton flag runners coming to our side. That was kind of tacky. It didn't make our fans too happy either. They threw plastic footballs at them, and hit them. Besides that. Great game. I believe ya'll can take down Vidor Friday and I believe we can take down Ozen.

Hey TravelingBandsman!  I saw the flag dudes over there and thought it rather unsportsman like as well.  We have more class than that.  My guess is that was a result of the 55-7 drumming you gave us last year. 

I think that was two outstanding defenses that kept two good offenses out of the endzone for most of the game.  I think that will be a minor bump on the way to the playoffs for the Broncos.  Both teams just need to take care of business each week.  Good luck! 

Guest maverick24

I thought it was a good game. Standoff and eventual shootout all in the 4th quarter. I didn't really appreciate the Lumberton flag runners coming to our side. That was kind of tacky. It didn't make our fans too happy either. They threw plastic footballs at them, and hit them. Besides that. Great game. I believe ya'll can take down Vidor Friday and I believe we can take down Ozen.

I agree and when I saw that happen I thought it was wrong, I hope you understand that it was just a few teenage kids that got carried away. From a good Raider fan We say sorry for that.

I also do not know why all the M.C. people have decided that after one game yall are not any good. They all praised yall and picked yall 1 or 2 and after one game yall are now not even going to win 3 games Dont take it personal that is just part of it they hate Lumberton and would hate to admitt the Raiders beat a good Dayton team.

Guest TravelingBandsman

I don't think Dayton got worse. Well, maybe just a little. I think most of it is that Lumberton has improved tenfold. I believe Lumberton will have a better record this year. Ya'lls biggest challenges will be Nederland and Beaumont Central. If you do make it to the playoffs, then God's speed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83