Hardin @ Warren

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't know about this last post.  Sounds kind of weird coming from someone who plays for them.  All I have to say is if it works don't break it.  Keep throwing it and if the right person keeps catching it then more power to you.

Say...sum_body, what would your coach say about your posting this?

Guest Yard Bird

My Predictions:

Warren-70

Hardin-3

the Hardin Hornets are nothing but a mediocre team. all they do is throw the ball in the air that can bring rain & just hope to god that they can catch it. believe me...i play for them!

Apparently there is a gas leak in computer class.

My Predictions:You are clueless.(Don't be a coward let us know who you are.

Warren-70

Hardin-3

the Hardin Hornets are nothing but a mediocre team. all they do is throw the ball in the air that can bring rain & just hope to god that they can catch it. believe me...i play for them!

Well I don't know about this last post.   Sounds kind of weird coming from someone who plays for them.  All I have to say is if it works don't break it.  Keep throwing it and if the right person keeps catching it then more power to you.

Say...sum_body, what would your coach say about your posting this?

Stats don't lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,  Neither does the win loss bracket

My Predictions:

Warren-70

Hardin-3

Haha. If you play for them, then maybe you have realized that YOUR offense hasn't scored under 34 points yet. Warren's defense will be tough, but i do not see them holding the Hornets to 3!!!

I take back what i said...heres my new predictions:

Warren-84

Hardin-0

I know from personal experience. Like i said..i play for Hardin & we are no good!!!

well let me say this thats not going to happen maybe if we change this score to 48 - 0 HARDIN that would be more reasonable. i know this person right here is not from hardin maybe from a different hardin but not the hardin down the street from liberty. but hey believe what you want to ok..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder