Market Basket having HUGE Sale on CROW!!

Raider88

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im sick and tired of people downing lumberton and acting like we played a nothing team....well that nothing team makes it to the playoffs every year in our district and if u know anything about lumberton u should know that this is a huge deal for us man so yall quit talkin like we are still playin a 3-A schedule

:'( :'( :'( boo hoo hoo....quit your whining. You're just mad because you know I'm right about what I said. What you guys need is a real a-- whipping to bring you down to earth. You have everything to be proud of in your win over Dayton, but you're not getting any respect from most of the posters on this board due to all your trash talking in defense of Lumberton. Do your talking on the field and take constructive criticism with a grain of salt and learn from it. Don't have a sore attitude about it! It only makes you look immature. It's only one game, one district win....not the SUPER BOWL!

:'( :'( :'( boo hoo hoo....quit your whining. You're just mad because you know I'm right about what I said. What you guys need is a real a-- whipping to bring you down to earth. You have everything to be proud of in your win over Dayton, but you're not getting any respect from most of the posters on this board due to all your trash talking in defense of Lumberton. Do your talking on the field and take constructive criticism with a grain of salt and learn from it. Don't have a sore attitude about it! It only makes you look immature. It's only one game, one district win....not the SUPER BOWL!

do u not know shit about what ur taking about....we have NEVER been to the playoffs and for us to beat a team that goes damn near every year is damn close to the super bowl for us

No one will take Lumberton serious until they are a play off team...  Then they still won't be taken seriously until they are a perennial power.  The history is so against Lumberton that it will take sustained success before they will be considered a contender and not a fluk...  If you guys get to the play offs for the next 3 years you probally still won't be taken seriously.  Have some big time playoff wins in that span and then maybe you start to turn the corner to being recognized.  Then everyone will still be waiting for you to return to same ol losing Lumberton!  Sorry guys that is the tradition you have built for yourself.  I feel more sorry for these kids because they will have to endure those the disrespect even if they win!

You haven't won district but I'm laughing at this attitude.

I'll bet the Vidor Pirates will take yall real seriously this week---- you can bet on it. The following week those Jags and will take you seriously. You are hoping all the rest of your opponents has the attitude that you can't win. Take the V's with class and congrats. Yall deserve a day or so of smack talking, but I hope in a few weeks the Ned Bulldogs take you seriously (I know they will). If they don't they'll end up with a big loss tagged on them.

raider 88 ,open up a dumb thread like this, beat your chest like u have done

something & u start a bunch of stuff called 88!!!!!! (poop). shut the ------------

up. some just dont care what you do, they are going to down you. keep posting

censored like this,nobody will ever respect ya. just got back from jrs football, a lot

of talk about last nights game exitement. by the way we won all the games.these

people are trying to build young men up in football & sprtsmanship& team work

thank god they dont see this junk. i like to get on this site to see positive threads

but with the good you see the bad. most of raider nation is nothing like this dude.

just cool it. been in lumberton all my 45 yrs, not many people like this one. to fri.night foot & this site they rule.

LHSZONE You can kiss my Ar$e!! I am not saying we are the best team of all time I am Not saying we are going to win district or win state, that is FAR fetched. This post is directed to all the people that said Lumberton would not beat Dayton. If you don't like it, TOUGH. Do not read it. I am tired of people downin the Raiders. Evidently you are not a true fan since you do not mind people putting your team down. I'll back my team till the end!!

82 5A State Champs sit back and use that pea you have between your ears and read this post REAL good!!!

I am not going to sit back and let people down my team and continuously say THE Raiders will not win. You WILL hear from ME, and like I have stated before if you do not like it find another thread to read!!

LHSZONE You can kiss my Ar$e!! I am not saying we are the best team of all time I am Not saying we are going to win district or win state, that is FAR fetched. This post is directed to all the people that said Lumberton would not beat Dayton. If you don't like it, TOUGH. Do not read it. I am tired of people downin the Raiders. Evidently you are not a true fan since you do not mind people putting your team down. I'll back my team till the end!!

82 5A State Champs sit back and use that pea you have between your ears and read this post REAL good!!!

I am not going to sit back and let people down my team and continuously say THE Raiders will not win. You WILL hear from ME, and like I have stated before if you do not like it find another thread to read!!

LMAO ;D....I was here before you, and I'll be here long after you wanna be's have had your butts handed to ya....get a life! By the way, I never said Lumberton would not beat Dayton.

alright man i dont wanna hear how we made it to the playoffs because other teams best players wer hurt either lol like ive been hearin a lot lately alright if we make it there its because we where the better team not kuz we lucked out

I definitely wouldn't say those things. If you make it, you make it...it doesn't matter how you get there. Just don't count your chickens.........there's still ALOT of football left to play between now and then!

Your talking like that to your own fellow Raiders?  My, my, my.  Ain't that something.  :-\

raider 88, you said i dont mind people putting our team down,your full of it. yousaid

you didnt say anything about playoffs or such like ,i didnot say you did! u put a bite on this site about eatin crow, baiting others to respond. look at all the

threads how they increase in intensity,insults & so on.its turd heads like u who

gum bump & start these ridiculous threads on,look whos eating crow, hey dude, i will most likely be at raiders practice this week, come on by and let me see if i

want to kiss your a---- or just kick it. ill be there. im raider blue & true, its

all i know.you  keep baiting with these threads,u keep getting insults, just the

way it is.

raider 88, you said i dont mind people putting our team down,your full of it. yousaid

you didnt say anything about playoffs or such like ,i didnot say you did! u put a bite on this site about eatin crow, baiting others to respond. look at all the

threads how they increase in intensity,insults & so on.its turd heads like u who

gum bump & start these ridiculous threads on,look whos eating crow, hey dude, i will most likely be at raiders practice this week, come on by and let me see if i

want to kiss your a---- or just kick it. ill be there. im raider blue & true, its

all i know.you  keep baiting with these threads,u keep getting insults, just the

way it is.

Whatever tough guy!! It looks to me that YOU are the one that started with the insults. This thread was started to be HUMORous!! You make it into more than it is. This was intended for those folks that doubted the Raiders. Also like you have posted earlier to someone else you probably know who I am. I have been around Lumberton for a long time, matter of fact I think the first time I watched the Raiders play was against South Park in the later 70's and early 80's. (That might give you a BIG hint of who I am.) If you will just lay back this thread will die, and then we can concentrate on more important issues such as Vidor.

I will not just sit back and let those guys that bad mouthed the Raiders before the Dayton game get away lightly. I figured why not rub it in a little. those guys that talked alot of trash know who they are. So CHILL out and enjoy the ride. If I get a chance I will try and swing by a practice. Maybe they will loan us some pads and we can handle it like in the old days. If not it doesn't matter! I am done discussing this with you!!

Hey BMTSOULJA if he were a die hard fan I would expect him to defend his team more than he is and not try and put down another fellow fan.(This might be why we sucked back in the day with all of the fighting amongst the team) If you go back and read all of the posts I have made you will see where I have not went overboard with putting the Raiders on a pedestal or any thing like that.

Guest band of brothers

raider88, no problem at all with the "eat crow" post, it's all in good fun, it just seems like we are starting to have people taking this stuff to seriously, and to me if that is the case, don't respond or better yet stay off this site!, some of you guys need to lighten up.

raider 88, just sayin a humor can make things look or turn bad. look at what some of these guysare sayin. i have back this team & community for years, i to saw raiders play south park. we won 13 to 7 sp was ranked like # 10 in state at the

time .we beat them at their house,remember.richardson,l.smith,harrod,beard,

bennefield ect. i remember,most people dont remeber that game,it was crazy.

sale on crow was fun at first, look at my first post,but things heat up real fast.

sure was a lot of people downing us,being disrespectful,smacking down on us

at every chance. i have defended this team,our town, just want the kids to

have benefit of doubt. as for raider 88, keep posting, just think about our kids first.lolololololololol  ive read a lot of your comments ,& agree with a lot of what

you say & feel, im just saying be a grateful winner,& we all win

yeah well sometimes people take things to seriously im guilty of that with all the talk about the only reason we won was because green wasnt in there...we won because we wer the better team...but anyway its all in good fun guys remember no one on here is intentionally trying to pis$ someone off its juss people jokin around

Whatever tough guy!! It looks to me that YOU are the one that started with the insults. This thread was started to be HUMORous!! You make it into more than it is. This was intended for those folks that doubted the Raiders. Also like you have posted earlier to someone else you probably know who I am. I have been around Lumberton for a long time, matter of fact I think the first time I watched the Raiders play was against South Park in the later 70's and early 80's. (That might give you a BIG hint of who I am.) If you will just lay back this thread will die, and then we can concentrate on more important issues such as Vidor.

I will not just sit back and let those guys that bad mouthed the Raiders before the Dayton game get away lightly. I figured why not rub it in a little. those guys that talked alot of trash know who they are. So CHILL out and enjoy the ride. If I get a chance I will try and swing by a practice. Maybe they will loan us some pads and we can handle it like in the old days. If not it doesn't matter! I am done discussing this with you!!

Hey BMTSOULJA if he were a die hard fan I would expect him to defend his team more than he is and not try and put down another fellow fan.(This might be why we sucked back in the day with all of the fighting amongst the team) If you go back and read all of the posts I have made you will see where I have not went overboard with putting the Raiders on a pedestal or any thing like that.

Dude. Have you read this board? Every other post is someone saying another team won't win. THAT'S WHAT THIS BOARD IS! Is this the first time you've proven them wrong? Right now, you're not making your team look like one who is unwilling to settle with one big win - who will not be happy until they end the season undefeated. GET OVER IT! I picked Dayton, though I did say the raiders had a shot. I'll probably pick against Lumberton again this year - more than once. BIG WHOOP! GET OVER IT!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83