Doubt us now!

bhawk

Great win tonight. Congrats. Having said that, with all due respect, listen:

Remember - out of four games, Dayton has only won once. Good luck reaching your first playoff berth, but temper this crap. It's silly. Dayton will not be the same without Green. Enjoy the win, celebrate it, but don't do this stuff. Honestly - I'm not nearly as impressed with the win as you are. We won by a good bit more against the same team PLUS their top player. It's easier to root for the raiders when fans and players don't overdo it.

Remember - out of four games, Dayton has only won once. Good luck reaching your first playoff berth, but temper this censored. It's silly. Dayton will not be the same without Green. Enjoy the win, celebrate it, but don't do this stuff. Honestly - I'm not nearly as impressed with the win as you are. We won by a good bit more against the same team PLUS their top player. It's easier to root for the raiders when fans and players don't overdo it.

Thats the same way I feel about some of our key players getting legs broke.

This was a big step for Lumberton, but Dayton is very young even before the injury.  All us WOS fans were saying it was gonna be tuff against them cuz we were young but during the game we noticed they were even younger.  They really struggled.  Another tough game will show lumberton is for real.  I think they can make the playoffs and their fate is in their own hands.

Remember - out of four games, Dayton has only won once. Good luck reaching your first playoff berth, but temper this censored. It's silly. Dayton will not be the same without Green. Enjoy the win, celebrate it, but don't do this stuff. Honestly - I'm not nearly as impressed with the win as you are. We won by a good bit more against the same team PLUS their top player. It's easier to root for the raiders when fans and players don't overdo it.

LOOK MAN U GUYS ARE ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN SOUTH EAST TEXAS YEAH YALL DID GOOD CONGRATS BUT MAN YALL ARE USED TO IT QUIT PUTTIN US DOWN AND LET US ENJOY THIS AS MUCH AS WE WANT...THIS A BIGGER WIN FOR US THAN U CAN EVER IMAGINE

Well said WOS92 ! bhawk and all you l-town fans congrats on the win, it's a super big win. Remember the season is still young, so don't over do it.

are u guys serious? im not sayin we are gonna win state or anything im juss sayin to everyone who said it was gonna be a blowout or that we cant compete in this district..we can and we proved it tonight...we juss took down one of the biggest powerhouses in our district an all u guys have to tell me is basically "congrats but dont over do it"...man forget yall

I remember when 10 years ago we were right where you are. No one believed in the Dogs but us. All it took was one play to spark a revolution for Nederland football. Maybe this win was your spark that is going to start something great for Lumberton. Good luck against everyone except the Bulldogs! ;D

Guest BIG HOUSE

BHAWK      Iagree with you. Its a very big WIN for these RAIDERS.NO ONE gave them a chance. IT was GONNA BE DAYTON BY 35 or DAYTONS AT LEAST 25PTS FASTER THAN LUMPTON. YEA HOGWASH!!! WHATEVER!!!!! BUT NOW THAT LUMBERTON WON, WELL DAYTON AINT NO GOOD(HOGWASH).DAYTON IS A VERY GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM.

THAT being said, YOU HAVE TO EARN RESPECT 1 GAME AT A TIME.WE EARNED DAYTONs LAST NIGHT.NOW ITS TIME TO GO EARN VIDORs.

LETS GO RAIDERS, PLAY<FIGHT<WIN!!!!!!!!

bhawk,what are you trying to do. shut up trying to defend stupid comments you

are making. raiders footballers dont want any water boy,spouting off his mouth.

sorry little tough ,just taper your chest beating. one game at a time . be classy.

raiders deserve some respect for this win,could have gone either way, back

your raiders, be excited, but anybody who played sports at top any level,speak

with actions;weights,drills,running,dedication, & then applies that to the game

with action not with words or chest beating.come on buddy, just good threads here. appreciate your excitement, but be a classy winner.lol,lol,lol, been here all my life ( 45 yrs) probably know ya, got 2 bloods playing on varsity,both are

good ballers,one is a stud,maybe you know him,was a hos last nite, he dosnt

like targets put on his chest,ok,lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax