**WO-S At Kirbyville Predictions?/SMALL SCHOOL GAME OF THE WEEK

KFDM COOP

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest car ramrod

Going to be a great game.  After watching the H-F vs WO-S game, I don't think the mustangs have the offensive firepower like last year.  However, their D is real, real good.

KV needs a big night from the running game but it won't happen.

WO-S 21, KV 14

Going to be a great game.  After watching the H-F vs WO-S game, I don't think the mustangs have the offensive firepower like last year.  However, their D is real, real good.

KV needs a big night from the running game but it won't happen.

WO-S 21, KV 14

Kirbyville defense is better than last year as well. I think Jasper has the most dominant defense in the district along with us.

Yeah, bawla. Here's your domination:

Kville (vs. Carthage, Liberty, Cleveland, Jasper): 53 points allowed, 840 yards in THREE games (minus the stats from the Cleveland game, which are missing)

Jasper (vs. Livingston, BH, Newton, Kville): 69 points allowed, 1125 yards allowed

WO-S (vs. Dayton, Bay City, LC-M, HF): 44 points allowed, 809 yards (in FOUR games)

That means WO-S gave up FEWER yards in FOUR games (against three 4A teams) than Kville did in THREE games, two of which were teams with a combined 3-6 record. Honestly, HF gave up fewer points to Liberty than Kirbyville did. In fact, Kville's dominant D allowed Liberty to rack up their second highest point total of the first five games, and just one score fewer than BC allowed.

well lets see.... 21 points against jasper vs. wo-s 34 points against HF

im gonna go with wo-s in this one just simply because of Depauldrick garrett. hes the bestr rb in 3a and i dont think k-villes defense can hold him. two good teams in this one so it should be a great game. im pullin for the mustangs one this one though just simply because of kvilleballa

well lets see.... 21 points against jasper vs. wo-s 34 points against HF

im gonna go with wo-s in this one just simply because of Depauldrick garrett. hes the bestr rb in 3a and i dont think k-villes defense can hold him. two good teams in this one so it should be a great game. im pullin for the mustangs one this one though just simply because of kvilleballa

Good job Balla, your childish antics are giving us even more supporters. Can you say backfire. :D

Will someone please pull up last years "K'ville Balla" predictions and trash? That would be funny :D

Not ALL of us hate statistical facts!  The point that I was trying to get across is that this is a huge game with big playoff implications!  Sorry that you can't read between the lines ;D  We all might as well say this is the biggest rivalry in the district!  Either way it dosen't matter if either team suits up Superman!  It will be a great game!  Look at what happened to the Horns and Sooners today!  My point exactly!  Better teams by history and both go down!!!

If you look at everything both teams match up pretty well.  Both have their strengths and weaknesses!  The matchup that I am looking forward to is WOS good D, and Kville good ground game!  I see it being alot like the Carthage game.  Seeing that team play in Kville I was very impressed and to see that they beat Newton on the road!!! :o  This game will be very exciting!!!

Not ALL of us hate statistical facts!  The point that I was trying to get across is that this is a huge game with big playoff implications!  Sorry that you can't read between the lines ;D  We all might as well say this is the biggest rivalry in the district!  Either way it dosen't matter if either team suits up Superman!  It will be a great game!  Look at what happened to the Horns and Sooners today!  My point exactly!  Better teams by history and both go down!!!

Im gonna have to disagree with the superman comment. I will go out on a limb and say which ever team suited up superman would have a definite advantage due to his strength and his ability to fly.  ;D

Also, dont compare either team to UT,they suck!!!

I predict that following the game, no matter what the outcome, that the disloyal people of West Orange Texas will gripe about the play calling. 

This reminds me of the movie "Radio".  The barbershop scene.  The coach in that movie is a great coach.  He is a great man and has a loving family.  The sorry people of that town wear him out behind his back, but don't have the guts to say a word when he enters the barbershop on a Saturday morning following a loss.

If his team would have won it would have been because of the players.  If his team loses it is because of him. 

Every play that is drawn up on the chalk board is designed to score.  Every defensive player on the other team has an offensive guy assigned to block him.  Kids miss blocks, fumble balls, drop passes, and listen to their parents blame it on someone else when they get home. Quit blaming their failures on the coach.  You probably have already undermined the faith that those kids need to believe in what the coaches are doing.

I personally feel that you guys may never be happy again.

You were once a powerful 5A team.  Then you dropped to 4A.  Then you dropped to 3A.  And now you are in the category of small 3A.  I don't wish this on you, I just think that you may never be back to where you can have teams comparable to those of the past.

You would be one step in the right direction if you all stuck together.  A wise old coach once said, "If you are not with US, you are against us."  At this point in time I think it is safe for the WOS coaching staff to say, "You are not with us."

roc

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83