A Deal for Dayton and Lumberton Fans

texans

If Lumberton wins Dayton fans cant post on here for 2 weeks.  If Dayton wins Lumberton cant post on here for 2 weeks.  Lumberton you are at home so you should be the favorites.  3-0 and Dayton is 1-2.  Lumberton should be giving dayton some points on this bet since yall are ranked 4 and we are ranked 6th.

If Lumberton wins Dayton fans cant post on here for 2 weeks.  If Dayton wins Lumberton cant post on here for 2 weeks.  Lumberton you are at home so you should be the favorites.  3-0 and Dayton is 1-2.  Lumberton should be giving dayton some points on this bet since yall are ranked 4 and we are ranked 6th.

I only tally 5 takers:

"I'm In" so far:

For Dayton:

Purple4ever

dayton

geauxbroncos

For Lumberton:

bhawk

Raider88

Man what happened to all the other Dayton and Lumberton fans?

Yall can't handle 2 weeks off the board, huh? 

Guest PurplePride

this is a real good way to take the fun out of something, its stupid. just let the game be played, congradulate the winner, good luck to the loser big deal its not our game too play anymore, and to whoever started this bet, you thought of a good way to cause trouble

AMEN! I second that motion! I do want to say though that purple 4ever was just calling Texans hand on this......he is a really cool guy that is all about kids......an AWESOME guy!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83