High Island vs Chester Predictions?

eaba26

The Cardinals are pretty much back to normal, except for playing the rest of the games on the road.  They took a tough one on the chin last Friday night, but the boys are excited about playing the Chester Yellow Jackets.  Chester is much improved this year and are looking to put it on the Cardinals up there in the PIT.  The Cardinals & the Jackets have always played each other tough and this year shouldn't be any different.  If the Cardinals can control the ball on offense, they should be able to bring home the victory.

High Island 34 Chester 13

Go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

chester is my vote no doubt

chester has some studs playing this year

if high islands team is still the same from last year

than i dont think there going to win by a close one

If Chester keeps their attitudes right, they have an excellent shot to pick up another W.  They have some size, some speed, and some grit. The fans seem to like this coach from what I hear, which makes a difference there.

My pick, Chester 18-12.

If Chester doesn't have their heads in it, HI by two touchdowns.     

i think that chester has made a huge improvement since last year and after seeing the way they played simms bowie and sabine pass, i think there goin to run all over the hi cardinals. dont be supprised to see chester make it to playoffs this year. goodluck chester yellowjackets

I'm not sure, but isn't Chester in Dist. with Groveton, Tenaha, West Sabine and Lovelady? If so, as much as I like and respect Chester and Coach Franklin, they are going to have a tough time getting out of district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont