PNG v. Kingwood Park 11/13/20

Rez Ipsa

2 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

It amazes me that PN-G who voices "tradition" at every turn, takes the field in grey and white uniforms. It would be great to see the deep purple uniforms again. The team looked so generic from the upper half of the bleachers Friday night.    

No disagreement from this PN-G alum.  I vote for the all purple home uniforms with a white helmet and the all white stormtrooper uniforms for road games.  Zig-zags on the sleeves of both jerseys and on the road pants.  I like the current helmet decal, but it is PN-G, not PNG.  No gray pants or helmets for me.  If you want an alternative look, go with the white jersey/purple pants or the purple jersey/white pants.  Skip the gray.  Outsiders laugh, call us a cult, and mock PN-G for its Honor, Pride, and Tradition, but those core values meant something for the past 100 years and they still mean something to this alum today.  In my opinion, ECBucFan is correct:  There is a tradition of purple and white and it matters (at least to me it does).

Go Indians.  Peace.

Guest ECBucFan
30 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

I said that very thing Friday night. 

Sitting in the stands, I asked my wife "If you did not know what game we were at, just by looking at the team, could you identify them?" She thought about it and said "No, I would have no idea".

Come on PN-G, make a change! Restore your tradition. Generic grey is not who you are!   

Guest ECBucFan
7 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

7 hours ago, png9mon said:

blanc et gris!  (not white & grey) If you are going to use French, stay French!

Yeah I thought about it, but grey rhymes with rouler perfectly so I just rolled with that.  

Now that we all agree that a Traditional Color Change is in order, ditch the grey (also we need those zig zag designs back) aka awesome looking uniform designs from the past!, lets talk football.  PNG must take no one lightly, or this team  is bound to fall in a weird upset.  We need an all out total offense & defense effort tonight.  Especially having to go to Crosby next week.  Execute tonight, build skill, confidence & change the defense around to see what works.  Otherwise we will struggle the rest of district, regardless of which teams we have left to play.

However, let me reiterate,  GOT TO LOVE THOSE INDIANS!!!  I have now for 55 years worth of pride & tradition!!!🏈

4 hours ago, png9mon said:

Now that we all agree that a Traditional Color Change is in order, ditch the grey (also we need those zig zag designs back) aka awesome looking uniform designs from the past!, lets talk football.  PNG must take no one lightly, or this team  is bound to fall in a weird upset.  We need an all out total offense & defense effort tonight.  Especially having to go to Crosby next week.  Execute tonight, build skill, confidence & change the defense around to see what works.  Otherwise we will struggle the rest of district, regardless of which teams we have left to play.

However, let me reiterate,  GOT TO LOVE THOSE INDIANS!!!  I have now for 55 years worth of pride & tradition!!!🏈

In terms of color scheme I was thinking the Jersey should be purple and white stripes. Makes for a more original design.