Lumberton vs. Dayton Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are up for the challenge!  I think this is a much more evenly matched game than last year.  8)

If we can win the turnover battle or at least be even, not give up to many big plays and have decent success converting on third downs we will have a chance to win this game. ;)

This game does not make or break the season but it sure would be nice to start 1-0 and beat the defending champs.  ::) You can't make it to the playoffs on moral victories.  We want a "W".

Raiders by 1 or more  :o

dayton has always had a good team but this year they have lost a lot of talent i think it will be a great game to the last quarter i think if lumberton can hang with dayton till the 4th lumberton can take it they have a lot more heart

Playing a cupcake schedule has helped Lumbertons ego, but now their are no more easy ones.

For you to say they have more heart, that is plain stupid.

Dayton by 14

DAYTON AT LUMBERTON

The Raiders really remember what happened last year at Bronco stadium There undefeated team was taken to the wood shed and left Liberty county with reality staring them in the face. The Broncos have lost their star quarterback, but the replacement is a different type of threat. AJ is likely to be the quickest one on the field and if Lumberton can not contain him, watch out Raiders. Will the L-Train keep on steaming, or will the now powerful L-Train be turned into a Fisher Price play toy. Who will win this one? Check back Thursday for....

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

For more previews go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476