Anahuac @ Buna ( District 24-2A Showdown)

Guest A-TOWN

24 over par, are you saying that Buna set up parents to call games to cheat for them?

I hope not!! As for your comments on do they us them for football, the answer is NO!!!!

In the other cases that you are talking about, Buna schedules officals just like every other school and they get whom ever they send. In one case the offical never showed up, so Buna got someone out of the stands so the kids could play. An offical not showing up is not the schools fault. The other team could refuse to play, so don't say Buna did that on purpose. Officals not showing up does not just happen at Buna, it happens all the time. If you had a problem during that event, why don't you get certified as an offical so you can call games, untill then keep that statement to your self.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heavy Hitter, not sure if you've seen the game last week, but Buna's line is the size of Splendora's line and we got pushed around all night long.. We are under size at the line. We would need the stars, moon and some other things to line up for us to win this game. Hopefully coach will make some changes in the way they handle the O-line and D-line this week. We will see, stranger things have happen!!  ::)

Buna in this one.  They are strong and are playing together as a team, not as individuals.  And it shows.  The game to watch this year in 2a will be Buna and East Chambers.  East Chambers looks to have the edge, but you never can tell because motivation can crush the edge.

EC will be plenty motivated for Buna and the other district opponents.

Coach Valastro and his staff do a fantastic job of keeping their kids focused and their heads screwed on straight. The coaches & players will not underestimate any of the 24AA but they're not shakin' in their boots either.

I can't help but notice that on every thread buna is mentioned BUcster has to rag on them in a negative way.

What's the matter?

Scared?

Always talking negative about another team just makes your point more and more invalid.

You bet I'm skeered but then again, I'm an old man. I can be skeered all I want.  I can tell you this, those EC kids that'll be wearing the green & gold won't be scared. Tell you something else about those EC boys, they know they're pretty good and don't have to spend time on a message board trying to convince everyone.

Oct. 28--- Guess we'll find out

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83