*2A Buna 57 1A Hull Diasetta 6 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Hull-daisetta is not very fundamentally sound, they rely only on there speed and the reason they beat legacy so bad is that legacy had a bunch of injuries (wr,center,qb) and HD tried and did run the score up they will loose to west hardin pretty bad and they will lose to danbury in there next game

Buna Football Cougars 3 Game Stats

P.O. Box 1087 Buna, TX 77612

School website

409-994-4811

District 24-2A

Current record: 4-0 (District: 0-0)

Team Stats

Total yards  First downs  Rushing yards  Yds/Att  Passing yards  Yds/Catch

1334           60              1237              15.09     97                 13.86

Rushing

Name                    Att   Yds    Yds/Att    Long    TD

Anthony Smith        34    446     13.12       0        3

Blanton Craft          20    236     11.8         0        4

Justin Carrell          18     229     12.72       0        4

Brian Holmes           21    185     8.81         0        2

Ryan Sheppard       13     75      5.77         0        3

Aaron Carr             10     63      6.3           0        0

Daniel Gilkerson       1      32      32            0        0

Guys take note: BUNA IS REALLY GOOD!!!

I really felt like the Bobcats could play with these guys and I was totally wrong. They were bigger, stronger, just as fast and much more fundamentally sound. The Cougars dont' really have any stars, just a really solid team.

I personally think that HD can play with most 2A's in the area (with the exception of probably EC and Newton, that'd probably be ugly), but I was wrong. Buna could have scored 80 on HD last night. Their offensive line's is one of the best in the area and blew HD off the ball every snap. Their team defense swarms to the ball as well. HD didnt' play their best game, but it wouldnt' have mattered. We were outclassed against this Buna Cougar team. The team and coaching staff from Buna was nothing but class last night in my opinion. You guys deserve a great season.

Good luck in district Buna Cougars.

P.S. Those stats listed above were through only 3 games....... A.Smith, B.Craft, and B.Holmes all put up big numbers last night against HD.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83