HF 9, BH 8 Final Game 2 update..Game 3 Thread..Final

Guest Jody

They'll get Silsbee next. That will be a good one. In my opinion neither team really has an edge.

Neither BH game today was even close, as the score would indicate in the 1st game. BH made a lot of errors in that game and was very conservative on the bases.

As for Silsbee, who knows. I know this: Bh has already beat them twice this year (one was s crimmage), so good luck Eagles. BH has 4-5 players who can hit a bomb at any given minute, as was seen today. There was more than one 370 plus homers banged out today by BH.

Hamshire-Fannett was single away from 10 run ruling Barbers Hill in game 2, but hang on to win 9-8.

Game 3, HF jumps out to 4-1 lead but BH goes to Barrera the SS, and he shuts down the Horns the rest of the way.

BH has a very good hitting ball club. the only weakness I see is the pitching depth. Game 1 starter Hales is legit pitcher that could win a few games in playoff suitation. After him they have only Barrera, that could be productive in the playoffs, but he's such a good SS, it's hard to put him on the mound.

I would think BH would want 1 game with Silsbee and take a chance with Hales.

Hamshire-Fannett had a succesfull year going 21-6.

Guest Jody

Hamshire-Fannett was single away from 10 run ruling Barbers Hill in game 2' date=' but hang on to win 9-8.

Game 3, HF jumps out to 4-1 lead but BH goes to Barrera the SS, and he shuts down the Horns the rest of the way.

BH has a very good hitting ball club. the only weakness I see is the pitching depth. Game 1 starter Hales is legit pitcher that could win a few games in playoff suitation. After him they have only Barrera, that could be productive in the playoffs, but he's such a good SS, it's hard to put him on the mound.

I would think BH would want 1 game with Silsbee and take a chance with Hales.

Hamshire-Fannett had a succesfull year going 21-6.[/quote']

Hulsey has been hurt from earlier in the year and he is not on top of his pitching game. He is a good IF, but Galant and Barrera are both good pitchers. We do not have dominant pitching my any means, but they get the job done and with quality hitting you can allow a few extra runs.

I can't recall BH ever playing a 1-game playoff, but we will see what happens. Good luck to all of Region III.

Guest Orangeboy

Great season to Coach Landry, and his staff all his kids. They had a great year. Nothing to hang your head about. 20 wins, not a whole lotta teams do that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder