Kelly vs. bridge city

daKdog

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FPHS...Class of '78? Oh that explains it....you're trying to live vicariously through Kelly because Forest Park couldn't win a game to save it's life back then. I believe the '81 football season (before the merger with Hebert)they went 2-8, I can't imagine it being much better before that! ;D

Hey 82 5A State Champs. I am a huge WB fan and attended FP and played during the 70's. We had a different coaching staff 3 out of my 4 years. Nobody in Bmt or any player for FP thinks that Trojans were ever a very good football team. The comments made by FPHS 78 are made by FPHS 78 only. He is blinded by some kinda Kelly love. For some reason he does not like WB or doesn't know football. For him to think Westfield is mediocre..... ::) 

I dont know anything about westfield and i KNOW that west brook would beat kelly but to say west brooks jv could beat kelly is stupid and i hope you were just trying to get a rise at of FPHS by saying that.. but i wish west brook and kelly could play each other this year...west brook would win but i think it would be a VERY good first half(kelly doesnt have the depth needed to hang with a school like west brook through the second half, everyone on the kelly side would be tired.)

I dont know anything about westfield and i KNOW that west brook would beat kelly but to say west brooks jv could beat kelly is stupid and i hope you were just trying to get a rise at of FPHS by saying that.. but i wish west brook and kelly could play each other this year...west brook would win but i think it would be a VERY good first half(kelly doesnt have the depth needed to hang with a school like west brook through the second half, everyone on the kelly side would be tired.)

well, if you'd like to entertain that scenario and believe that a Kelly/WB first half would be close, then go ahead. This is all hypothetical anyway, right? I think it would be a good warm up game or a good scrimmage before preseason.  :D Sorry, but on their best day there's no way Kelly could hang with West Brook......they just couldn't, not even for one quarter! Sorry....

well obviously you are blinded by somekind of love for westbrook. we do have the talent, to hang with west brook in the first half just not the depth. the kelly defense is extremely good, with a stacked line lead by the hands down best defensive end in the area, and if you have anything to say against our DE you are just plain ignorant. and i think our offense has proven it knows how to score touchdowns...but i guess we will never see this game, so your guess is as good as mine. 

see...it's obvious that you don't know what youre talking about mr. trojan!

Westfield is  mediocre (that means ordinary, average, nuthin special ) :o this year, junior mint....you'd think yall played southlake

and when did i ever say Kelly could stay on the same field with Westfield or WB?

now you slipped a sprocket and comparing apples to oranges.

Hey 82 5A State Champs. I am a huge WB fan and attended FP and played during the 70's. We had a different coaching staff 3 out of my 4 years. Nobody in Bmt or any player for FP thinks that Trojans were ever a very good football team. The comments made by FPHS 78 are made by FPHS 78 only. He is blinded by some kinda Kelly love. For some reason he does not like WB or doesn't know football. For him to think Westfield is mediocre..... ::) 

well, i know football..i'll root for WB....just telling it like it is...WB has no D, Stump cant coach it....Blinded by Kelly love?  just the same support y'all are giving WB....without the junior high comments....

btw, Stump's starting the wrong qb if you wanna win district and i doubt if Kelly wins their district

Well guarantee Kelly could hang with westbrook for a half i mean do you really think the talent gap is that big kelly has quite a few college prospects and is a team made up of mainly seniors with some juniors, the depth of the brook is what would win it. and i think Kelly is going to win their district because st.pius just isnt that impressive this year. dont know much about westfield so wont comment there.. and Kelly will beat bridge city by at least 21

Pius qb Noonan's been hurt...wish he'd get his 8 years of high school over with ;D...seems like he's been there forever.

Kelly has some work to do in secondary, you can move it on em thru the air.  Glad we're catching BC before they get air game rolling.  Also, not 100% sure of status of Kelly's leading rusher.

Think the weather might play a factor in the score, if Coop's storm comes this way.

dry-blowout

wet-???be close like most mud bowls

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83