Best WR in the Area

Wise Guy

Who is the best WR in the Area (5A-Tapps)  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best WR in the Area (5A-Tapps)

• Joshua Powdrill (West Brook)
    • Asa Cardenas (Nederland)
    • Matt Johnson (PNG)
    • Victor Spikes (BMT Central)
    • Daniel Marsh (Hardin)
    • Tre Smith (HD)
    • Freddie King (PAM)

If PN-G solved their offensive woes and went back to the old "bread and butter", then Johnson will not get a lot of chances. He did not do much in the spread and will do less if they run the ball 85% of the time like they have the past 5 years. No doubt he is a good WR, but he might be underutilized now that the spread has failed them.

I don't think Torrejon Henry is the best WR in the area, but he should be up there with them... This past game he had an amazing catch..He was running full speed, and the ball was a little over thrown but Henry stretched out his left arm and tipped the ball up and as he was running he continued tipping the ball until he got both hands on it, tucked the ball and ran it for a touchdown. and hes had touchdown receptions in every kelly game so far.

Guest WeedBegone

one of the 2 from kelly..narcisse or henry

While i am sure they are good ball catchers, this poll as i understand is talking about using a full sized leather football.

While i am sure they are good ball catchers, this poll as i understand is talking about using a full sized leather football.

couple weeks you posted-"Try enjoying supporting the teams and players you like without bringing attention to the names of those you may not even really know. "

practice what you preach!

Guest WeedBegone

couple weeks you posted-"Try enjoying supporting the teams and players you like without bringing attention to the names of those you may not even really know. "

practice what you preach!

I do---and i did not mention names--you did--i was referencing the level of play.

But you do retain very well---very impressed with that.

If you guys havent' seen Franklin "Tre" Smith play for Hull-Daisetta, you should. Kid's about 6'2" 185lb with 4.5 speed and adjusts to the ball in traffic as well as any reciever i've seen in the area over the last 5 years or so. He'll be playin ball on Saturday's somewhere.

From what i've seen and heard the WR from West Brook is the real deal as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83