Jasper vs. Shepherd

smartguy

Who will win?  

1. 1. Who will win?

ok guys this game has huge playoff implications in 22AAA. If shepherd wins they move into 2nd spot at 3-1 and Jasper would drop to 3-1 but would be in the third spot in the tiebreak with Shepherd. Coldspring will more then likely beat Buna and move to 2-2 with a date with Shepherd next friday. Silsbee should cruise tuesday and stay in the 1 spot at 4-0. What do you guys think the outcome will be?

Saw Shepherd Friday night, and they ran Kirbyville up and down the floor in the first half.... I don't think athleticism will be an issue in this one....

Shepherd has 3 snipers on the outside, and some hustlers down low.... Should be a VERY good game....

Saw Shepherd Friday night' date=' and they ran Kirbyville up and down the floor in the first half.... I don't think athleticism will be an issue in this one....

Shepherd has 3 snipers on the outside, and some hustlers down low.... Should be a VERY good game....[/quote']

That was Kirbyville my friend...this is Jasper....we shall see

Saw Shepherd Friday night' date=' and they ran Kirbyville up and down the floor in the first half.... I don't think athleticism will be an issue in this one....quote']

Maybe so. I have not seen Shepherd play, and have seen Jasper only once, when they played Madisonville. One thing I can say, the speed and quickness you saw on the football field from Jasper, expect the same from the basketball team because with a couple exceptions, they are the same guys. There were several stretches in the Madisonville game where Madisonville could hardly get the ball down court without having the ball stolen. And Madisonville is not exactly a doormat. After they played Jasper they ended Mexia's three year district winning streak, then upset Fairfield.

Expect a good game. I wish I could be there to see it.

this will be a great matchup and a pretty good look at what the dist. may turn out in the playoffs...the pirates are on the up and coming and seem to get better every game..they like hubtx posted have 3 good shooters from outside and if they are hot you cant stop them...you better hope ur offense is answering back cuz if not it is a constant catch up game for u...the dawgs are very athletic and very quick shepherd will have to keep them out of their head with the press but they handled silsbee's press good but against silsbee they were off shooting the ball...i have to go with shepherd on this one by 5!

aight that cool..i am just giving u a hard time...ya'll are freakin tall...we were avg. slow white boys..and we just couldnt shoot worth a flip against ya'll!

Well, one thing for sure, you won't be talking about how freakin tall the Jasper players are. :mrgreen: They are just little guys trying to keep up with the big guys.

sometimes spoon forgets what sport he's playin and runs someone over...im sure he doesnt do it on purpose :lol:

What I enjoyed seeing was how he rained in those threes from way out. :D I do believe he can do ANYTHING! Remember that one handed catch in the end zone? :shock:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder