*SETXsports.com Rankings After Week 2*

KFDM COOP

They gave up: 33 points and 310 yards rushing (almost 10 yds/carry) against Westfield

33 is correct. However I was at that game and if I were to grade WB I'd give a B+ on D. Westfield is not your everyday normal team. A couple of miscues kept the score from being reversed. WB had more overall offense. One 73 yard run and opening kickoff return  was the difference. The better team that night did win. WB does have a problem, they need to work on and that is their kickoff coverage. Too many times with Westfield and Central WB's D had to defend a short field.. I would gladly put the front 7 up against any Offense out there. If your betting that WB will finish 4-6 or 5-5, you'll find several on this forum that will take your bet money.....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 is correct. However I was at that game and if I were to grade WB I'd give a B+ on D. Westfield is not your everyday normal team. A couple of miscues kept the score from being reversed. WB had more overall offense. One 73 yard run and opening kickoff return  was the difference. The better team that night did win. WB does have a problem, they need to work on and that is their kickoff coverage. Too many times with Westfield and Central WB's D had to defend a short field.. I would gladly put the front 7 up against any Offense out there. If your betting that WB will finish 4-6 or 5-5, you'll find several on this forum that will take your bet money.....

NEVER  said i thought WB would go 4-6, or 5-5...probably 7-3

Forest Park...

That's a "blast from the past"....

Unfortunately for Nederland during Forest Park's last few years, the Bulldogs were in a prolonged slump.

The Bulldogs now, agains the Trojans back then...

I would take the Bulldogs.

West Brook against the Bulldogs, the Bruins win 4 out of 5 times.

Just for the heck of it. If I'm remebering right, FP and Ned were in the same district from 76 or 77 to 81. Ned won in 77 and I know of three FP wins but, I'm not sure of 76. Prior to that I'm not sure they played very often if any. 

Just for the heck of it. If I'm remebering right, FP and Ned were in the same district from 76 or 77 to 81. Ned won in 77 and I know of three FP wins but, I'm not sure of 76. Prior to that I'm not sure they played very often if any. 

not that anyone (but me) cares

FP won in '77 14-7......Ned won in 72, 73 (a forfeit), FP in74,75,76,77,78,79 ..80,81 dont know....Never did beat PNG...hate that fight song!  >:(heard it so much, know it by heart!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami