13.Hamshire Fannett

14.Woodville

15.Bridge City/Warren

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest football09

i don't see have you have lumberton ahead of dayton they have played horrible teams....dayton has played very good teams.....I mean lumberton playing teams are like div 3 and dayton playing legit teams.....stop trying tomake the rankings like college football its stupid.......

These rankings are a joke!!!  I'm a huge Nederland fan, and no way should they be #1 in this poll.  And Lumberton at #5 is even worse.  Dayton and LCM will kill Lumberton.  West Brook is by far superior to all of the teams in the top 10. 

I think the reason WOS is still #1 is because Cooper is on their sideline ever game. 

Guest EagleFan01

WOS lost by 3 to a very good Bay City team. WOS defeated 4A Dayton and 4A LCM.

Wait a minute, didn't you tell me last week that is why Newton fell because they lost to a good Crockett team? That is a double standard. You said if you lose you fall just like the college ranks, so how are they still number 1?

Guest EagleFan01

Who said they had to move them up? I don't care about the rankings all I was saying was that last week I was told that Newton fell in the rankings because they lost to a good Crockett team, I was told it was just like a college poll you lose the game you fall in ranking. Now he is saying that they lost to a good Bay City team so they don't have to fall in the rankings, what is that?

Big School (5A-4A)

1. Nederland

2. West Brook

3. Central

4. Memorial

5. Lumberton

6. Dayton

7. LC-M

8. PN-G

9. Ozen/Vidor

10.Barbers Hill

Small School (3A-Privates)

1. WO-S

2. Kirbyville

3. East Chambers

4. Kelly/Newton

5. Buna

6. Silsbee

7. HJ

8. Deweyville

9. Hardin

10.Liberty

11.Kountze

12.Jasper

13.Hamshire Fannett

14.Woodville

15.Bridge City/Warren

Was Orangefield off left by a mistake or does the author of this pole actually think BC could beat OF?

Guest EagleFan01

Yeah because from what I understand was if you lost you were going to fall in the rankings. Move EC to number 1 and drop WOS to 3. Don't say one thing one week and then the next week not do what you say you are going to do.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder