Hardin vs High Island

OldSkool97

Guest ECBucFan

Maybe so, but I think it's great for the HI kids to not lose their games/season. I think just being out there playing will uplift the entire HI community, whatever the score.  :D 

When going into a match up like this, the Cardinals will have to approach the game with the understanding that we have to control the ball while on offense and not give up the big play on defense.  Everyone has already written the headlines for the Saturday press, so the Cardinals have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

According to Hatchet, if the Cardinals are able to keep the Hornets from scoring on the first play, it will have been a good game.

Guest maverick24

As a HI grad glad to see the kids get to play. It is a shame it had to be moved I understood it was HI's Homecoming! Good luck to both teams and hope there are no injuries!

Guest Yard Bird

ok they can go ahead wit their lil qb and roll him outta the pocket so we can smash him b4 he has a chance to give snook the ball

You guys might need to be focus more on the splendora wildcats than a game several weeks away.

ok they can go ahead wit their lil qb and roll him outta the pocket so we can smash him b4 he has a chance to give snook the ball

Ha ha. I like that. Thats nice. Sounds like there is a lot of fun in this district waiting to happen. And Hardin has not had a weak schedule! Tarkington was supposed to be real good this year. Groveton is a good football team. And West Hardin always comes to play ball. High Island was put in there in place of B-Mont Cathedral, now Legacy Christian, because nobody else had an opening. But Hardin wins this one pretty easy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder