Silsbee vs Newton Prediction

Guest Tha Unit

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EagleFan01

I would be the stands for that one

You would see a show because Newton would put it on them in playoffs like they always do, Buna hasn't played anyone yet we will see how good they are in there district. Newton would beat them by atleast 40 again just like last season, they wouldn't be ready for that big stage they not used to playing big games like that because they play pop warner teams during the pre season. If this game does happen again you should come watch because it will rain purple on the cougars all night. Buna is a good team but they would not beat Newton in a playoff game or a regular season game.

Well this is the thing, holding on to the ball. Man these young players for Silsbee are fast, really fast. If and I mean if Silsbee holds on to the ball, This game could be high scoring. If Silsbee lets the ball slip through there hands, so will the game. I believe the defense is still working on things, staying on the field all night is not one of them. Lets go D, suck it up. If Silsbee holds on to the ball this could very well end up in the high 30's or low 40's. And then your adding in that Silsbee is traveling TO Newton, so. Go Tigers!!! 

Well this is the thing, holding on to the ball. Man these young players for Silsbee are fast, really fast. If and I mean if Silsbee holds on to the ball, This game could be high scoring. If Silsbee lets the ball slip through there hands, so will the game. I believe the defense is still working on things, staying on the field all night is not one of them. Lets go D, suck it up. If Silsbee holds on to the ball this could very well end up in the high 30's or low 40's. And then your adding in that Silsbee is traveling TO Newton, so. Go Tigers!!! 

Well, if their defense isn't up to par James Burch will run out the TICKET BOOTH on Silsbee!!! ;D ;D ;D

Silsbee better buckle their chin straps when they get off the bus in Newton. Our defense against Jasper hit anything that was moving on the field including one Official I believe. All the talk is about Silsbee speed and young players. They better grow up in a hurry this week or it will be a long night. Newton by 14 or more.

No way.  This just not something Newton does.

Correct. I've seen Coach Barbay do things like calling the same play that has not worked in a game over and over or punting on first down. He loves to win, but never wants to embarass a program. I even have seen him call the dogs off against those mighty Kirbyville Wildcats!

Guest tigersvoice

OK -  who has Balla and where is he/she stashed?  This most definitely is NOT the same Balla that we started out with.  And, is there a number 24 for Kirbyville? 

I think Silsbee can show up in this game. PNG was a big loss but theres a mental aspect in Silsbee about that game, we lose seem to always lose to them, and that block isn't there with Newton so this should be a better game. Good luck to both teams and The Scrubs will be there watching.

Guest tigersvoice

Silsbee better buckle their chin straps when they get off the bus in Newton. Our defense against Jasper hit anything that was moving on the field including one Official I believe. All the talk is about Silsbee speed and young players. They better grow up in a hurry this week or it will be a long night. Newton by 14 or more.

You may well be right - but I've read or heard everyone of your cliche's before.  Try to be a little more original.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder