Hardin 34 West Hardin 15 Final/Comments

Guest Yard Bird

is hardin ever gonna play a good team in preseason? come on now

I disagree...

Tarkington is moderate size 3A, and Groveton and West Hardin have made the playoffs the past few years.  Good schedule for the Hornets.

you can't blame Hardin for a preseason schedule set before the new head coach even got there.  BTW, Hardin has played a 3A and a 1A prior to this game.  You need to go find some other team in the district that is going to play like 4 straight 1A schools.  Anyway, I happen to think that Groveton is a very good 1A team and expect them to do good things before all is said and done.

Hardin handed WH a first class whipping.I dont know whats wrong with WH it seems like their hearts are not in it they seem to be out of shape and the coaches only know 5 or 6 different plays.They had better find a groove or they will be buying tickets to watch a playoff game.

What happened to Stelly I seen him on crutches after halftime

I think he injured his leg/ankle making a tackle near/on the sideline,  his momentum carried him over and through and he landed on a chair/pavement.  However, I saw him trying to run later and thought he would be back in the 2nd half.  I had to leave at halftime, so I guess if he was on crutches after the half, then he didn't make it in then.

is hardin ever gonna play a good team in preseason? come on now

??? ??? ???

This is an old Rivalry that is rarely lopsided. This year was expected. West Hardin has made the playoffs the last 4 or 5 years straight and Groveton is constantly a playoff contender. No one is giving Hardin credit. Their run and gun offense is going to give everyone they play fits. Nolan is very poise. He sits calmly with a blitz in his face and hits his receiver, knowing he's going to get hit. West Hardin is having a down year. They WILL make the playoffs this year and the WH-HD matchup is still going to be a good one!! Hardin is a good team this year. This is a fact people need to accept. They will make a run for the playoffs this year. Bet on it!! Congrats Hardin. Your boys looked good tonight.

wow!!!! i am speechless!!!!! wh fan said exactly what i was thinking!!!

i only saw a couple of boys playing ball......good job patrick, justin d, BJ and way to run ethan with no blocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!  the guys were so winded at the end of the first drive....... if yall are not interested in playing ball the quit!!!!!  yall gotta find some heart!!!!!!!  im sorry, this sounds harsh but you guys got to pick your heads and play like you want to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest football09

West hardin has played Groveton and Hardin those are two very tough teams.....so come district WH will be ready.....they are playing a tough non district schedule.......

its going to be ok......Hardin is a heck of a team.......I am telling you hardin has a shot to upset both EC and Buna........

They are improved but there not in EC or Buna's league yet,but they could make the playoffs.There speed at the skill positions may get them past Deweyville.We won't have to wait long to find out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder