*4A Ozen vs. 5A Memorial ..Memorial Wins 19-12/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure that you cant say was memorial's run d not good.  Ozen was moving the ball with the counter.  Ozen will beat the bottom tier teams in this district.  They look identical to us last year and I love it.  If we dont' get our act together, we could be on the losing end of the Ozen/Central game.  Penalties and Fumbles kept this from being a big win for Ozen.  Right now, about the same, shorttexas1.  Ozen's d looks better than ours.  But ozen dont' have gamebreakers like we do, so I say it's a ratrace right now.  Even steven!

16 penalties, I knew it for about 200 yards I bet?  Does any one know how many PAM had?

This will continue to hurt Ozen if it is not corrected...

That is a lot of penalties.

Congrats to Ozen for hanging in there...

Last year it was apparent the offensive and defensive line just threw in the towel.

I felt sorry for the Ozen QB last year during the Dayton game.  He couldn't take a three step drop without a d lineman breaking through and applying pressure.

Last year Ozen had good skills people but it takes a TEAM to be successful in football.

Eleven people have to win their job on every play to be successful.

Even though Ozen is 0 and 2 they appear to be much much approved.

Every game in district 22-4A should be a war this year.

I may be able to put my shovel up for one more week concerning the Panthers.  Just a quick note on PAM:  If they want to contend, they need to play HBIV at QB and they need to install some sort of goaline offense.  The best defense Ozen played was letting PAM get inside the 15.  I keep telling both fans and foes of PAM, they lack a power running game.  If it were me, the DB that ran down the RB for Ozen last night would be my starting RB....

I'm very impressed with how Ozen came out in the 2nd half and seemed to find a 'skirt' on PAM's right side.  They never gave up and led late.  Clean up all the fumbles and penalties, and the Panthers will contend for a spot.

I can say this.  No one in 22 4A has a Dline like WB.  No one has an Oline or receivers like PAM.  I saw the improvement in Ozen enough for me to predict them getting a playoff spot......

PAM should improve offensively. The Nimitz game should give us a good reading as to where they are and what they are going to be. The same can be said about WB going against Westfield. A side note: I hear from reputable football minds that both Westfield's O-Line and D-Line are just outstanding.

I know PAM was in the red zone alot in the first half and only could come away with 11 points. PAM was much bigger than Ozen. They (PAM) switch QB's also. I see alot of teams doing this now. I was shocked PAM couldn't produce no more than 8 points in the second half.

PAM needs a goal line offense. I can't see why with that hugh line that they cannot punch it over inside the 5

First off let me tell you guys; Ozen is a very Undisciplined team, there penalties came mostly encroachment and false starts. The Titans without a playmaker (Freddie King) chose to run way more than I anticipated.Ozen made some great stops inside the 10 yardline. I was getting very upset because of PAM's Playcalling in the red zone; They seem to only have used 5 plays the entire game.Titans boss didnt open up the playbook at all; maybe cause its the first game I dont know.Ozen will be much better than last years team in every aspect of the game. PS Ozen would have beat alot of teams esp CENTRAL last night. *4A Ozen had just as many if not more guys than PAM.WB didnt pull away from them until the 2nd half;there Defense is way better than what some would think. Soulja PAM kicked off to Ozen to begin each half not Ozen kicking.

PAM should improve offensively. The Nimitz game should give us a good reading as to where they are and what they are going to be. The same can be said about WB going against Westfield. A side note: I hear from reputable football minds that both Westfield's O-Line and D-Line are just outstanding.

Everything has been oustanding about their program for at least the last 4 or 5 years. Hopefully the WB D can keep the score within reach.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont