Warren 20 West Hardin 14 final!

warfan

WH scored on a fumble for a touchdown and a misque by Warren on a punt which led to a touchdown.  Warren scored on two long passes from McBee to Nash and a Sweep by McBee.  Warren's offense struggled with the running game, 6 fumbles and several dropped passes.  West Hardin was able to run up the middle in the first half but had two interceptions at inopportune times.  The second half was pretty much controlled by Warren's defense.  Both teams played their hearts out. It was an exciting game.

Travis McBee scored for Warren first on short run,PAT failed.West Hardin scored on a 70 yard fumble recovery and run for a TD.PAT failed.WH scored on a short drive after a missed handled punt snap by Warren,PAT was good WH lead 14-6.Warrens last 2 scores came on long passes from McBee to Nash.2 point conversion was good to make the final 20-14.Overall good ballgame.WH had several intercepted passes and Warren had several fumbles.Overall a good ballgame,Warren had a little more depth that was the difference.

Depth was the difference here .WH only had 4 kids on the sideline and just wore down.Warren has some solid receivers.The WH coaches made some defensive adjustments in the secondary sliding Copeland over on Nash ,Warren just had 2 perfectly thrown balls and 2 nice catches.WH will do fine when they cut the turnovers down.Nice effort by the Warren defense,both Oiler scores came  a Warren fumble and a miss handled snap.Both teams played hard.The home field team won this one.

Oilers better find some offense. I hope B.J. Meche can make a difference when he gets back in there at fullback. Defense is hard to run against... but pass defense hasn't shown up yet. Very frustrating to watch Warren run 4 button hook routes to the same receiver on the same drive and get fifteen yards a play on them. Somebody better step it up boys, or it'll be another 1st round and out!!      Good luck Oilers!! You're gonna need it in Hardin next week. Them boys are playing some good ball.

I was surprised at the Oilers numbers,looked to be way down from last year.Not a lot of adjustments a coach can make when he doesn't have but 4 reserves.They will have to eliminate the turnovers to be successful.Warren will have to step up the running game if they are gonna be successful in the district race.The Warriors defense is ahead of where it was last year at this time.Basically this was a repeat of last years game,a close hard fought game with the home team winning.Warren's inability to make an extra point last year cost them the ballgame.Luckily this year it didn't come down to that but we still are struggling with the PAT.Good luck to both clubs the rest of the year.Go Warriors

I didn't see Montana friday night.I think he was scheduled for an MRI late friday evening.Still having problems with his knee.Warren does have a lot of 2 way starters but thats not unusual in a 2a school,the better atheletes stay on the field.They have been able to sub some though and give some key players a breather which I think was the difference friday night.I don't think Warren had any JV kids dressed out friday,if they did it would have been some that didn't play thursday.WH is going thru a little bit of a down year after a very good senior class graduated(happens all the time).They will be fine when they start playing teams there own size.They are physical enough to give most teams in there district fits.

Guest BLEEDORANGEANDBLACK

west hardin has some good size boys,too bad their arent many kids that want to play.i believe you will still win yall's district.good luck the rest of the season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder