4A race

Looks like LCM gave the Stangs just as tough time as Dayton. Once the posters from WOS get here, they will give their take of Dayton and LCM.

PNG hangs tough with a good Crosby, LCM with WOS, Lumberton rolls, Dogs come thru with a new QB, Vidor real tough with Pius, maybe this season want be a shoe in for Dayton and Central with everyone else fighting for 3rd.

obviously the Cougars are know were near the favorites this year but look for them to make a lot of noise this year.

Think about it defending 4a champs shut out PNG and score 21 somewhere (neutral site) Coogs Go into PNG (with their paid lines men) and hold them to nothing. (btw almost every penalty was on the running plays that we broke open), im sorry but i thought there was some integrity in HC football apparently not.

DarkHorse Crosby Cougars 9-1 or 10-0 (predictions of course)

Guest tigersvoice

I said before the season started PNG would be the biggest sad surprise. I hope they turn it around and join the fun come district

Yeah, scooter, I agree - wait til district.  Don't take it out on our Tigers this coming Friday. ;D

22-4A is only the 2nd or 3rd best 4A district in Region 3.  23-4A is much better with LaMarque, Texas City, Dickinson, and Friendswood all great this year.

Lets wait until after Friday night before you start using words like "Great" to describe your team. Ya'll won last year but the score was 17-16.

Back on topic, this years race is gonna be a good one. Lots of quality kids/athletes, Coaches, and fans. Good luck to everyone and don't count anybody out, yet.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont