teams to watch

CoachKfan

Guest bleed orange

Really don't know what Kirbyville has because the Kellum girl shot 80% of the time. I don't mean that in a bad way. Just that we don't know much about the other girls.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Kelly beat OF and Lumberton?  Give me some of that Kool Aid!

Kelly played both of those teams in Summer league.... And let's just say they didn't fare too well against the bigger schools.

Of course, I am biased myself, I admit. My daughter plays for the Raiders. We lost two All State players, but have some talent ready to go. Instead of two players scoring 25 per game, look for 4 or five with 12 pp avg.

Lumberton should challenge for one of the three playoff spots with Central, Ozen, and maybe Dayton. Central is the only one you can look at and say that they are VERY talented. Everyone else will have to step it up against them. In Summer league, Lumberton played with them pretty evenly til we had to sub in some Freshman players. Then the Lady Jags ran away with the game. Should be an exciting district to watch this year!

Jasper will be a team to watch for this season as well in 21-3a. Coach Joe Baker had them playing well in the 2nd half of district.  They have a nice sophmore named Courtney Baker, and this team should be something to deal with the next 3 years.  They have a strong group of juniors and sophmores this year that played well at the end of the season last year.  They also had a productive summer league. ;D Look for much improvement!!!! :o

Guest bleed orange

Let me say this. You can never count out the Orangefield girls. We may not have the most talent but we come to play every single game. We are not going to win them all because sometimes we are just overmatched. We will fight to the end and that is the Bobcat way. Can't wait till the season starts. One more week baby!!!!!! Win or lose I am always proud of our girls because they leave it on the floor.

Let me say this. You can never count out the Orangefield girls. We may not have the most talent but we come to play every single game. We are not going to win them all because sometimes we are just overmatched. We will fight to the end and that is the Bobcat way. Can't wait till the season starts. One more week baby!!!!!! Win or lose I am always proud of our girls because they leave it on the floor.

I agree. I've never seen any OF girls play without heart. They go at it.

Guest bleed orange

Nederland Lady Bulldog Classic 07

Nederland,  Warren,  West Brook,  Jasper,  Hampshire- Fannett,   Bridge City,  Kirbyville,            Lumberton, Vidor,  West Orange Stark,  Silsbee,  Hemphill,   Kelly,   Anahuac,  LCM

Silsbee should win this one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder