2020 SETXsports.com Team Previews - EVADALE REBELS

I've read, the Evadale ISD admissions policy.

This is the hidden content, please

The following is the only situation that I have seen that allows the Evadale ISD to prevent admission of a student:

4.The person is under the age of 18 and has established a separate residence in the district apart from his or her parent, guardian, or other person having lawful control under an order of a court and has established that the persons presence in the district is not for the primary purpose of participation in extracurricular activities. A board is not required to admit such person, however, if the person has:

a.Engaged in conduct that resulted in removal to a disciplinary alternative education program or expulsion within the preceding year;

b.Engaged in delinquent conduct or conduct in need of supervisionand is on probation or other conditional re-lease for that conduct; or

c.Been convicted of a criminal offense and is on probation or other conditional release.

13 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I've read, the Evadale ISD admissions policy.

This is the hidden content, please

The following is the only situation that I have seen that allows the Evadale ISD to prevent admission of a student:

4.The person is under the age of 18 and has established a separate residence in the district apart from his or her parent, guardian, or other person having lawful control under an order of a court and has established that the persons presence in the district is not for the primary purpose of participation in extracurricular activities. A board is not required to admit such person, however, if the person has:

a.Engaged in conduct that resulted in removal to a disciplinary alternative education program or expulsion within the preceding year;

b.Engaged in delinquent conduct or conduct in need of supervisionand is on probation or other conditional re-lease for that conduct; or

c.Been convicted of a criminal offense and is on probation or other conditional release.

Yeah I want more info also. Something isn't adding up. 

• 2 weeks later...

The reason for the denial of transfer for the most part was because of absence. Some of the students denied were marked unexcused absent when they were actually at basketball, baseball and track events so it incorrectly showed these students with 15-20 absences. It was corrected and they were allowed back in. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kourt1
    Newest Member
    Kourt1