who wins 24aa

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ec tramaine is too much for the rest of the district

Thomas is solid as a dollar but he is gonna miss the outside presence of Guillory and the defensive help of Leday.Kountze will be very good but nowhere close to where they were last year after graduating 4 players who went on to college to play.Warren returns almost everyone off a pretty good club.Any one of these 3 clubs will be capable of beating the other on any given night.Should be fun for the fans this season.

Go ahead and just forget about Hardin. I can't wait till they sneak up on everyone.

I don't think anyone has forgotten about Hardin,they will also be capable of beating anyone on any given night.Marsh is the real deal and Nolan will help but they will miss the little guard that graduated tremendously.

warren lost their most dominant player in granger, paul and sims are good but it starts in the middle the reason they got wide open threes is because of granger i think hardin and deweyville have a chance to upset warren

Please change your name or learn what your talking about.Paul and Sims are the same kid.Granger wasn't anywhere near Warrens most dominant player.While Sims hit a ton of threes he also went to the line 105 times and shot 82% from there so he must have been doing more than shooting 3's.Matt Andrews also played a big part in Warrens success last year ,even though he didn't play as a sophomore ,along with guards McBee,Nash and Swinney.Twelve total points seperated Warrens top 3 scorers last year,if they get the ball in there shooters hands this year they will be sucessful.They also shot 74% from the FT line as a team(not to shabby)Bray hasn't gone anywhere for the lions and EC still has the big dog in Thomas so this district will be fun.While anyone has a chance to upset anyone in basketball ,looking at returning players I think EC,Kountze and Warren have the strongest clubs.

Guest orangeman

I coached against Warren three times in the last two years. Granger was the main guy that we focused on stopping. Weren't to worried about the guards; however, if Granger got rolling, he could really hurt us. The guards will now have to step up, and I do think they are capable of leading Warren. Granger will be missed though... no doubt.

Warren's strength is really in their shooters,  Yes, Granger controlled the ball but he also took it out of the shooters hands.  I see more and better offense this year. Better rebounding this year and Warren will be as big or bigger than Granger at the 5.  Should be interresting and lots of fun in 23AA. 

im not dogging on them at all im just saying granger was that hustler on the team that got them a lot of 2nd chance points. trust me its a lot easier to shoot the three when ever you know you have someone down there in the paint that is ganna get your rebound if you miss for second chance points. the biggest area where they are going to miss him is in the rebounding because he was a big body to box people out

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83