Newton at Crockett Predictions?

Guest EagleFan01

Crockett was loaded last year when they played and Newton took the victory, and Newton is a better team this year than they were last so  I think we got this victory as long as every thing goes ok we don't have any injuries and we win the turnover battle we should be ok...

Guest EagleFan01

My cousin play for Crockett. He told me that Crockett D is real raw. Can Newton hang on to them. Crockett by 6

Talk is cheep they were supposed to be raw last year we ran the ball down there throat, so I don't want to here all that I want to see it on the field. I still think Newton is going to be to fast for them again this season...

Crockett has talent every year no doubt. I remember Kirbyville met up with them in the playoffs in 2005 and Quincy Cotton and Jerome Jones killed them with the sweeps and dives. The score end up being 43-21 Kirbyville. Newton beat them last year i think 24-13. I don't see any difference. Crockett won't be able to handle Newton running the scat.

Guest Eagle73

I talked with Coach Barbay this morning and he said Newton's starting QB has not been able to practice all week, but the number 2  QB has looked good in practice. He's just young and might "lock up" under the lights as is the danger of all young players. He says Crockett is "better than us, but was last year." The thing is to keep them from lining up correctly on defense. To keep them guessing. He says we will probably be OK. I say Newton by 7.

Guest Eagle73

I don't know about an injury list, but I would tend to believe Coach Barbay and what he says. He's not known for misinformation. He said he doubted Nikko would play. That's the QB.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder