Evadale at Deweyville predictions?

Deweyville should win this one from what I saw against Vinton last friday. I think this district is still anyones at this point, depending on injuries,and such. Deweyville is big and strong this year,but lacks the speed for the BIG play,with Justin gone. They have Deep talent on both sides of the ball though, and should be able to march down the field against weaker opponents.

I'm glad to see deweyville doing well but hopefully next year they will schedule a tougher pre district to get them ready for the playoffs cuz playing these weaker teams help them but for them to take the next step as a football program they are going to have to start preparing for the playoffs not just for district

I'm glad to see deweyville doing well but hopefully next year they will schedule a tougher pre district to get them ready for the playoffs cuz playing these weaker teams help them but for them to take the next step as a football program they are going to have to start preparing for the playoffs not just for district]

The only problem for Deweyville to play better opponents in pre season is that they are such a small 2a  team, that they would have to play up to 3a. This is easy for the rest of the district to do,since they all moved down from 3a in recent past. Deweyville is BY FAR the smallest in this district, and actually is closer in size to the 1a teams they play in pre-season. Hopefully the new breakdown of different size schools in play-offs will help.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83