**East Chambers 35 Shepherd 0 FINAL/COMMENTS**

What was Thomas' stats?

Name                Comp    Att      Pct      Yds      TD      INT

Tramain Thomas      4        6      66.67    77        0          0

Name                Att      Yds      Yds/Att      Long        TD

Donte Raymond    13        118        9.08          26          1

Tramain Thomas    9        89        9.89          36          4

Guest ECBucFan

We end up with #1 Mart, year end and out, not Newton. Newton has been a Zero factor in the playoffs for EC. I don't know what your problem is. I just don't know. Your eternal bashing is sickening. Why are you obsessed with EC? You need help.  

Guest EagleFan01

What are you talking about? The guy said this could be EC year if they can get past the Eagles and you said who, and I answered your question. I am not anything with the Bucs I just get tired of people jumping on there bandwagon, EC hasn't done anything in the past four or five years for everyone to get so worked up about, they get to the second round and lose every year. When they was in Newton's district in 04 and 05 they lost to the best 2A team in this area just like they will this year if they meet in the playoffs. EC isn't that good Thomas is that good, without him EC is finishing 2nd or 3rd in the district easily.... That is my take on the whole situation............  ;D

Guest ECBucFan

You have bashed and bashed EC for weeks. I could go back and copy/paste a ton of it if I wanted to, but it isn't worth it. I don't have to. A number of non-EC people have noticed it already, too. No doubt about that. Again, I won't bash back--that ain't what I do. #1 Mart knocks EC out in 2nd round, AND, Marlin beats Newton every year, same round. Just deal with it.

There is NO direct reason for Newton (fans) to have a problem with, and continually critisize EC. You need to just let it go. 

Here's my brief report from

This is the hidden content, please
(Pics in this week's print edition.)

Senior Tramain Thomas and Junior Donté Raymond led the Bucs’ offensive charge against the Shepherd Pirates last Friday, and the Buccaneer defense held the Pirates to 100 yards rushing and only one completed pass. The final was a 35-0 victory for the Bucs.

Offensively, Thomas rushed for 89 yards on 9 carries and Raymond for 118 yards on 13 carries. Other offensive highlights came from senior Vance McDonald who had 63 yards receiving and Kendall Barrow who had 30 yards receiving. Sophomore Colton Dryden kicked a field goal for EC’s only score during the third quarter. Late in the game, junior quarterback Trey Lambert completed one of two passes for 16 yards and sophomore Josh Adamson threw one for 13 yards.

Shepherd’s 100 rushing yards came from Chaz Caddie and they had 16 yards passing from Jordan Wood.

----------------------------

THE 'NET NUMBERS:

----------------------------

First Downs S:7 EC:23

Rushing Yardage       S:100   EC:310

Att TDs   S:30-0 EC:48-5

Passing Yardage     S:16 EC:106

Cmp-Att-Int-TD   S:1-9-1-0 EC:6-9-0-0

Total Offense S:116     EC:416

Total Plays S:39   EC:57

Fumbles-Lost S:3-2   EC:2-2

Penalties-Yards     S:3-33 EC:3-20