Next West Brook QB

Guest WBFan09

i have heard rumors saying Falgout will get the starting job...however i can see Stump putting Falgout back at Safety if our secondary begins to get beat up...im satisfied with either one really...Last years Falgout start was blemished due to lack of team trust or from what i saw..they wont have that problem this year though

i witnessed Louis throw a 40 yard pass in middle school right on the money...so i wouldnt be unhappy if he starts

It's tough to take every snap on offense and be effective on defense, even if it's part time in that league. It would make sense if Louis was just average. Anytime your underclassman QB is just as good as your senior in a position battle always go with the underclassman.

I've watch the Louis kid make some good decisions, of course you would expect that from a coaches son

Guest WBFan09

It's tough to take every snap on offense and be effective on defense, even if it's part time in that league. It would make sense if Louis was just average. Anytime your underclassman QB is just as good as your senior in a position battle always go with the underclassman.

definitley have to agree with you on that one WBbear...guess we will just have to wait until the official word comes from Stump

Guest WBFan09

oh THEY ARE GOOD..

haha Joshua Powdrill leads the corp that has a bunch of talent...

another Junior whom will get plenty of playing time is Jordan Garrett, this kid is a great talent which makes our Junior class stacked

QB- Christian Louis

RB- Christian Michael

WR- Jordan Garret

Wide recieving corp is soo ready for this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom line is that WB has two good QBs, also they have Williams who is as good if not the best Senior runner in the area...also, Micheals is touted as the best Junior RB in the state.  WB will be hard to beat.  With the Williams/Micheals combo, it will take some of the pressure off the QB.  They are well coached and will only improve weekly.  I think in the next few years they will be able to stand with Westfield/Lufkin...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder