Who should get the starting job at running back for Lumberton?

Who gets the job at running back  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the job at running back

• Who gets the job at running back
    • who gets the job at running back
    • Beard
    • Hussey

I was at the BH scrimmage.  Saw the RB's.  Even though they had their way with BH, they realy didnt' impress me that much.

Lumberton has the Best running back crew you dont know what your talking about name me three guys who are better than them that go to the same school?????????

hussey has lost about twenty pounds from last year and shaved about .20 seconds off of his forty time putting him at about a 4.4 or 4.5 and he is still just as quick as always, but my vote is def. hussey

hussey doesn't run a 4.4 or a 4.5. at best he runs a 4.6. maybe..

Guest tigersvoice

Good point AJ25.  I don't have anything against the Raiders.  But maybe even you will agree that they need to DELIVER soon - footballwise, that is.

Wow do you really know how fast a 4.4 is!! NFL running backs run 4.4! Please dont post enless you have a clue to what you are talking about

ok mr. wilson i forgot your the football expert that played with these guys, think about it this way, im going off of hand timed forties he was clocked with a stopwatch at a 4.7 last year when i was still there, NFL players are electronically clocked which is way more accurate than hand timing, if he was electronically timed he would prolly run in the 4.8 area, the schools in this area all use hand timing MAYBE minus a few of them

ok mr. wilson i forgot your the football expert that played with these guys, think about it this way, im going off of hand timed forties he was clocked with a stopwatch at a 4.7 last year when i was still there, NFL players are electronically clocked which is way more accurate than hand timing, if he was electronically timed he would prolly run in the 4.8 area, the schools in this area all use hand timing MAYBE minus a few of them

Cody is an great athlete, but when you talk about oh he ran this and that, it just flat out blows my mind! soo your saying that he is faster than Emmit Smith??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83