21-5A District Champions

Who will win district 21-5A this year?  

1. 1. Who will win district 21-5A this year?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you this is going to be a good district race with alot of talent. Been doing some checking and the slowest kid on defense is a 4:8for Humble. On top of that they have a new kid from Calif. that is a wideout that should be a d-1 kid. Qb is the only question and it is a big one and if they fill that need they should be pretty good. This defense is the best one since the one that did quiet well about five years ago.

Guys let me me tell you that Atascocita will be HORRIBLE. Their fastest kid at Wr is a 4:8. They have a running back that can run a 4:5 but no blocking at all. They will play hard and have a good Coaching staff and hopefully they will get lucky and pull off one.

Seems like their would be some quick kids there being a big new school and all.

Not in this case. They should be ok in a year or two plus the fact that they have delayed the other new high school until four years from now. That should give Atascocita a year or two to get it going but the down side is that they will be in trailers due to the lack of room. They will have over thiry five hundred kids in two years.

etbu wrote:

jayt Did the Lacour kid that you say is so fast at wr play football last year? Why did the kid that is playing rb sit out last year? Hey bro I hope you are right about Atascocita due to the fact that I think the world of Coach Q and Briggs. Coach Wilson is a very good man from what I hear. I have not met Coach Colbert but you have to give him a chance. I only root for the teams on your side of the Lake because my kids played bb and baseball with them over the years. Plus I coached or against many of them in the Aba.

From Jayt

es, Cameron Lacour did start WR/DB for Humble JV football and Varsity track as a freshman. I dont know about other districts, but in Humble there is a Freshman A and B team, Sophmore, and JV team,and Lacour made JV. As far as the RB Jeremy Braden, he severly pulled his hamstring. On the topic of Colbert, I just dont trust him, alot of people have picked PAM the last three years to go deep in the playoffs, but his coaching held them back.

Now I think I need to address the people who call Atascocita a JV team.

Here is a list of people who was gonna play Varsity football for Humble this upcoming season:

QB Daniel Tatman {6'3 195 4.9 Junior}

RB Jeremy Braden{5'9 165 4.38 Junior}

WR/DB Cameron Lacour {5'10 185 4.4 Sophmore}

WR/DB Brandon Richardson {5'11 195 4.5 Junior}

TE Keith Gallon {6'8 305 5.0 Sophmore}

OL Zach George { 6'2 300 5.8 Junior}

LB/DE Jamarquis Thomas {6'1 230 4.8 Junior}

LB Josh Auzenne {6'2 205 4.7 Junior}

LB Christian Perez {6'2 190 4.7 Junior}

Well you have Coach Thompson now so how do you think ya'll will do with him? He's a great Coach.

I think they will be very competive and do very well. Would nice to see them have a big year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83