Liberty fans

Guest etbu

definitly wernt big...

theyre defense had a little speed though.

theyre passing game was probably their only real strong point

Did you guys beat them with ease? Could you pass or run on them?

Judging from I saw etbu, I thought they had decent size, not much speed other than 1 rb, and about average height. I posted some pictures of the scrimmage so you might can get a look at their size from the pics. As far as beating them with ease, I'd have to say Liberty never beats anybody with ease. If Huffman's team this season is comparable with the last couple of teams you had when you guys were in our district you should beat Santa Fe probably by at least 2 td's or more. Santa Fe has some real good kids and coaches and the team this year have a really good attitude considering the monster district they play in.

Judging from I saw etbu, I thought they had decent size, not much speed other than 1 rb, and about average height. I posted some pictures of the scrimmage so you might can get a look at their size from the pics. As far as beating them with ease, I'd have to say Liberty never beats anybody with ease. If Huffman's team this season is comparable with the last couple of teams you had when you guys were in our district you should beat Santa Fe probably by at least 2 td's or more. Santa Fe has some real good kids and coaches and the team this year have a really good attitude considering the monster district they play in.

Thanks West for the info but are the pictures on this site?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu