BH Sweeps Nederland

First, it's outwitted, not out witted. 

Second, if you actually think that jb's sign off was "witty," then I have some very serious concerns about you as well.

Third, I really do think that BH is a great team, just not as good as FHS.  I am mostly just having some fun with their "over-the-top" fans.     

Gotcha  ;D Thanks for the spelling correction (I suck at spelling). I'm a professional pot stirer myself, so I can relate ;D

Guest jbseballfan

First, it's outwitted, not out witted. 

Second, if you actually think that jb's sign off was "witty," then I have some very serious concerns about you as well.

Third, I really do think that BH is a great team, just not as good as FHS.  I am mostly just having some fun with their "over-the-top" fans.     

About as witty as your trailer park/bingo hall comment, right?  Poor FHS Fan.....can sling it around a bit but can't take it.

And by the way, if you hold so true to the "it's a forum and we can brag, discuss, shout out opinions" or whatever.....then why do you attack anyone that sends out kudos to any volleyball team other than your beloved Mustangs?  A little hypocritical if you ask me....

And by the way, about the Mount the Mustangs comment....hello, ever heard of taxidermy?  Seriously....get that mind out of the gutter!

I'm bored with you FHS fan...so try and get someone else's feathers ruffled...See, I was just having some fun giving some "over the top" fan a hard time....

Besides, I have to give it up for my girls. Go Owls.  :)

Guest jbseballfan

HA HA BH, maybe so!  Did a little research into that Northwest Tournament...looks like Friendswood lost one, beat Poteet, and then lost to host Justin Northwest.  Very respectable in a tournament that large.  Did a little more research though, and it looks like a team from the district we live in, Aledo, came in second behind Midway.  They also had the MVP of the tournament on their team.  So, no worries!  Even if FHS makes it to the finals...I'm sure the girls from Aledo can do some sweeping of their own! 

Just my opinion though.....

All very funny, but the most noticeable thing is that none of you BH fans actually deny that Santa Fe whipped up on your eaglets when they played.  Apparently, BH fans count scrimmages as games ONLY when BH wins.  Oh that's right, they didn't keep score at that one -- ha ha, that's good!

Keep em coming -- and please let us know if your eaglets will be playing against any more JV teams (can you say Clear Springs)!  Hey, I hear there is a really tough 1A and 2A JV tournament next weekend -- let us know how you do!

What was that BH vs. Santa Fe score again?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami