Three-headed running back trio sparks Kirbyville runnning game

Oh by the way, let them gun for me and see what happens. If every thing fall in place like it should, I'm gunning for you. I wish your son played for Silsbee because he would be eating grass on every play just because his dad sits on here talking down on Kirbyville!!!

Struck a nerve...Now you want to get personal

You are the reason why most of the people think KVille is a Joke and not even a funny one at that.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hide??? Sir, I don't hide. If we lose to Silsbee(doubt it) I would be back on here representing my team. Don't come on here talking about our season is over in November. My teammates and I will run you out of this forum as soon as the district is over!!! We got our mind on going to state this year, why don't you follow a good team  in the Kirbyville Wildcats 8) 8)

You do not have teammates because you do not play. ::)

Balla you post on this board when you should be at practice, this board records the date and time.

Do you carry a laptop to practice? ;D ;D

Easy fellows... 8)

Me and little bomber bee are fine. Its just part of football. All he doing is getting me hyped up to prove my point especially after missing last season. My boy Chris Samuel will miss all the non-district games , but will be back when we play district opener against Jasper. Chris Samuel should get a D1 scholarship. Best to believe recruits will be watching him this year.

Everyone talking about DPG from WOS. Rhodes had more rushing yards than that dude and expect the same this year. I don't see anyone in the district stopping him.

But, Contessa, DPG made your boy look like a pee wee player when they faced off last year, though.

Come on balla, I said it once and I'll say it again, before YOU came on here people were talking about Kville and getting behind them, wishing them luck and all. Everyone knows Kville will have a good team, everyone wants the area teams to do well and go far into the playoffs. Now YOU come on here and start spouting your mouth off about beating this team or that team, teams ya'll haven't even beaten yet. We don't disrespect Kville, this could be the year. YOU are the one that we disrespect. Ya'll don't need to worry about Silsbee right now, that game will come in time. Just take it one game at a time. Good luck. Go Tigers!!

Come on balla, I said it once and I'll say it again, before YOU came on here people were talking about Kville and getting behind them, wishing them luck and all. Everyone knows Kville will have a good team, everyone wants the area teams to do well and go far into the playoffs. Now YOU come on here and start spouting your mouth off about beating this team or that team, teams ya'll haven't even beaten yet. We don't disrespect Kville, this could be the year. YOU are the one that we disrespect. Ya'll don't need to worry about Silsbee right now, that game will come in time. Just take it one game at a time. Good luck. Go Tigers!!

Ok Tiger fan, but this discussion wasn't concerning you. Even If I post a descent comment or mention something postive about my team Sville Yellow Jacket post something that results in dry hating!!! I respect every team in the district but I'm still going to state my opinion upon my team. Just like everyone says DPG is the best running back in the district. I totally disagree. Thats everyone's opinion but the facts are in Dave campbells book. Rhodes had by far more rushing yards than DPG last year. Ok, let common sense prevail. Rhodes will be behind a bigger offensive line and should rack up big time this year along with the other backs.

Balla

I am not dry hating( still dont know what that means)

You have said in previous posts that the only way Silsbee wins is by cheating.

Silsbee does not cheat.

By your moronic statements, You and only you has brought this own yourself.

Post something positive and maybe some will take you a little more seriously.

Ok Tiger fan, but this discussion wasn't concerning you. Even If I post a descent comment or mention something postive about my team Sville Yellow Jacket post something that results in dry hating!!! I respect every team in the district but I'm still going to state my opinion upon my team. Just like everyone says DPG is the best running back in the district. I totally disagree. Thats everyone's opinion but the facts are in Dave campbells book. Rhodes had by far more rushing yards than DPG last year. Ok, let common sense prevail. Rhodes will be behind a bigger offensive line and should rack up big time this year along with the other backs.

As a former wildcat football player I want to clarify a few things.  As other kville supporters on the site I am and always be a 110% wildcat.  Now to the comments by a select few of the supposed kville fans.  Learn some respect for other people and keep your mouth shut!  As for what I have read on this site you have turned everyone against kville.  I have read more than enough threads from other people supporting kville and they are not diehard wildcat fans.  And to those people I thank you!    I never have and will never disrespect an opposing fan.  Yes, kville is hungry for wins against Silsbee and WOS but leave the talking to those who strap it on and play on the field!  They are the ones who should do the talking with thier pads, not the loud mouths in the stands!  Nobody likes a backseat driver!  If kville loses to those two teams it will be hard on the boys!  But there are times when you have to learn lessons from defeat.  One game at a time; one play at a time!  That is the only way that kville or any other team for that matter will be district champs.       

Just like everyone says DPG is the best running back in the district. I totally disagree. Thats everyone's opinion but the facts are in Dave campbells book. Rhodes had by far more rushing yards than DPG last year.

DPG had more YPC

Rhodes didnt share the ball with two D1 receivers either

Exactly. Kville didn't have the kind of passing attack that WO-S had. DPG didn't have as many yards because he didn't have to. Plus, he was out of the lineup in at least 20 percent of our clock time because the games were so ridiculously out of hand.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont