Roll Call for BC vs LCM

To Retired76,

Anybody that has seen Angelle pitch, knows that with him on the mound, BC has the potential to beat anyone, anywhere. I have reservations about their bats when it comes to the playoffs because of the inconsistant pitching in this district. I only hope they live up to their team batting average for the playoffs. Anyway, it takes a great pitcher to get to Austin - but it takes the lumber to bring home the gold.

Good luck to both LCM and BC for their playoff run. The game will be good for both.

:D

The reason it might not be played at Lamar is because both teams would have to cough up $1500 for the one game. BC's baseball budget was cut down at the beginning of this year, I have no idea why considering that last years team surpassed expectations.

no joke. i dont know why or understand how a team returning from a state trip gets a budget cut. i also dislike how the #1 team in 3a has the worst practice equipment. ie batting cages, hitting stations, and other equipment. i hope we're able to scratch up enough money to go to lamar, which holds more people than either wos or bc put together. just for the record, i will be there.

Lamar is the only place it this area, that can hold the amount of people planning on attending this game, but it's not up to us, I'm sure Griff and his Bears would play Bridge City in a vacant lot with tote sacks for bases, he just wants to play against the best teams in the area to help prepare for Brenham.

Good Luck To Both Teams In The Playoffs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami