top three 24-AA

who do you think will make top three in 24-AA?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think will make top three in 24-AA?

• E.C
    • Kountze
    • Warren
    • Buna
    • Deweyville
    • Anahuac
    • Hardin

Guest allsportsfan

This could be one of the toughest district in the area.  Several teams could be greatly improved, but I feel these will come out on top.

EC

Dville

Buna

One thing's for certain .......... 24-AA is going to be very competitive this year.

Barring significant injury to key players, I look for EC, Buna & DV to secure playoff spots with Kountze being the dark horse. Anahuac is somewhat of a mystery. They have talent & a new HC and it will be interesting to see how that combination comes together.

I like EC,Buna and Warren to make the playoffs this year.The 2-6 spots in this district are virtually even.The 29-26 loss to Deweyville last year was all that kept Warren out of the playoffs.This year Warren gets both Deweyville and Buna at home so it could make both games close.I'll agree with Kountze being the dark horse,the talent is there ,they just have to learn to win.Should be great games to watch every week.Good luck to all the 24aa clubs.

Well it is going to be one of the Best Districts to watch this year but i don't think u can just pencil in East Chambers #1...Because they lost alot of speed in there Backfield in Guillory and Leday. There Key Backs should be Thomas at QB and Raymond at one of the Backs..Its hard to stop there Offense Set with the 3 backs in the Backfield i think its gona end up being outa E.C.  Buna Kountze and Dewyville.. Dewyville is going to have a good year because they have the Best OL in the District just my thought...