Is there anybody that doesnt feel comfortable with there districts?

Not me.  I would rather play in a competitive district all the time.  Sometimes you win sometimes you lose...  :-\

I beleive that a tough district builds character and mental toughness which you will need to become a champion.

I for one don't know how them Stangs' can stand themselves... winning all them games like that.  Must be tough when they lose one..  ::)

;D ;D

So is it better to sit and home and wish for the playoffs or better to be in them and get beat?

Getting beat is tough to swallow, but getting clobbered or embarrassed is a whole other story.  Would not want to see my team get clobbered in the playoffs, ever.

Getting beat is tough to swallow, but getting clobbered or embarrassed is a whole other story.  Would not want to see my team get clobbered in the playoffs, ever.

I'd rather ride in the rodeo and get thrown rather than not ride at all but to each their own.

I wonder how Lumberton fans feel about it. Would anyone from Lumberton rather just skip their chance at a first ever playoff game because you might get clobbered?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder