Kelly Burns

Kelly Burns for WB will forever change the way we mere mortals think of softball. She is 6 foot 5 and throws almost 70 mph. She'll will be a junior and is basically has a full ride wherever she wants to go. This girl is the real deal and yes you can quote me on that.

Guest b-a-g fan

The kids that were young batting against brik just kinda shruged there shoulders at the base coach after it went buy . Kinda like many kids did when cody was playing highschool ;)

Guest b-a-g fan

But you know what Guys  70 or not,  if you hit your spots and move the ball enough to change the look you will go places :) and she will only get better, speed is so overrated well untill you get hit with that pitch

Guest BreakerCoach

Kelly Burns for WB will forever change the way we mere mortals think of softball. She is 6 foot 5 and throws almost 70 mph. She'll will be a junior and is basically has a full ride wherever she wants to go. This girl is the real deal and yes you can quote me on that.

The KB I know of is not 6 foot 5 or throw 70, but she is a very good player and pitcher ! I would hope you didnt do this post out of sarcasm about a player !

Guest b-a-g fan

Don't think it was meant to take a dig at the young lady  ??? I hope not anyway ??? I think It was just a young man attempting in his own way ,to bring kudos to a fine young lady ;D If not stay on your baseball threads >:(  Weed has pro formula weedkiller and knows how to use it .. JUST KIDDING ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami