Sutherland vs Sutherland

Guest AISD

;D ;D ;D ;D

This would be a great STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, who do you think will win out of

2007 3A State Champions Hardin Jefferson vs 2004 3A State Champions Kountze

I am glad that nobody has picked HJ from last year to beat the Kountze team.  This proves once again that HJ is the underdog and some how they just keep winning.  It is great to be the dog.  Nobody thinks that you can pull it out with heart, determination, trust, guts, etc.  You always need the players to win the big game.  Someone please tell that to Silsbee, Navasota, Connally, Chappel Hill!!!  These were all teams that "had better players than HJ"!!!!!!  Maybe the heart, determination, trust, guts, etc. will win your school a State Championship next year!!!!!  It just won my school another in March!!!

Guest Tha Unit

I am glad that nobody has picked HJ from last year to beat the Kountze team.  This proves once again that HJ is the underdog and some how they just keep winning.  It is great to be the dog.  Nobody thinks that you can pull it out with heart, determination, trust, guts, etc.  You always need the players to win the big game.  Someone please tell that to Silsbee, Navasota, Connally, Chappel Hill!!!  These were all teams that "had better players than HJ"!!!!!!  Maybe the heart, determination, trust, guts, etc. will win your school a State Championship next year!!!!!  It just won my school another in March!!!

idK, I dont see H-J beating Kountze in this too much Hall, Hancock and Coffey, Donahoe might be shut out

Lazeek, as much as I loved this past years Hawks and agree with the lack of respect they got all year long, that years Kountze team without a doubt would beat HJ.  They were totally juiced and would have probably made it to Austin in 4A (For sure would have given D. Gibson and Houston Jones, all that they wanted).  I mean lets get real, they played Milby tough, who ended as a top 5 USAToday team.  Love me some HJ Hawks but I have to side with the Kountze fans on this one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83