Lumberton LadyRaiders Future Next Year?

Guest bleed orange

I do think that Lumberton will make the playoffs but it wont be as district champions. Central will be the team to beat. Lumberton could be fighting for that third spot. Have not seen Ozen yet. But they always seem to have some talent.

• 2 months later...

Instead of two players scoring 25 pp, look for 4 or 5 with 12 pp avg. Losing two All State players is impossible to fully replace. But this team will challenge for a playoff spot.

I agree that Central is the team to beat. They are big and fast. Who knows about all the rest? Gotta play the games and see!

But the Lumberton girls that will be starting this year have had some sucess in Jr High (undefeated seasons) and JV. (Dist champs) when they played at those levels. They also play some AAU ball. 

Oh, and watch out for that secret weapon at post, Hayley Miller.  ;D  Hey! I gotta brag on my own kid, don't I?  ;)

Really, all kidding aside. I have watched Hayley and her friends work very hard to get ready for this season of ball. They have worked harder than I have ever seen. They know that there are no more Pick and Wilson to lean on. This is their team now.

GOOD LUCK LADY RAIDERS!  ( I know yall look in here sometimes)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124