who has the best chance out the area to go to state?

Kirbyville.... if everyone is healthy.

They have a good shot, matter of fact they have a great shot this year. Shoulda won it Bean's senior year.

I wanna say WOS but i dont know who they got that can replace Thomas and Franks. Garrett is not going to carry this team all year so, but, if they get on a roll (like 2000) it may just happen. 

PAM has a good chance if Katy gets upsetted early, then you would see wb vs PAM again in the dome.

Great young QB coming in at WO-S named Hypolite, and the guy who steps up at wide receiver will likely be Chase Adams, who'll join Ronnie Dennis, a starter last year. Also, Franks' brother, Tre, will be playing, and is supposedly the "most talented" among the brothers (Kerry, Jacoby, Tre). Considering the other two are at A&M and Texas Tech, that bodes well. Chase, Hypolite and Franks come up from the 9-0 JV team.

Great young QB coming in at WO-S named Hypolite, and the guy who steps up at wide receiver will likely be Chase Adams, who'll join Ronnie Dennis, a starter last year. Also, Franks' brother, Tre, will be playing, and is supposedly the "most talented" among the brothers (Kerry, Jacoby, Tre). Considering the other two are at A&M and Texas Tech, that bodes well. Chase, Hypolite and Franks come up from the 9-0 JV team.

Hmmmmm, interesting.    :)

You see.....thats my definition of dry hating man. I hope they do because you gonna eat alot of crow. Kirbyville just as solid as everyone else in our district.

Well untill K'ville can hold our jocks, we dont want to hear it. I hope you know that you are most of the people on this boards, daily "dry" entertainment

Guest Kelly Football

Na we love the Balla. Really though Kirbyville should win the district or 2nd. If they stay healthy, they have everyone back.

I keep seeing Chase Adams being mentioned, who is he, is he any good?

::) ::)

why do you hate on everyone around here. youre from stephenville. thats no where near SETX. I mean i could change my name to SLCfan and have a SLC avatar , and claim everyone around here sucks too, but i dont want to. All you do is hate and your not even from here. people that arent from SETX need to have meaningful post, or find a board for their area of the state.

why do you hate on everyone around here. youre from stephenville. thats no where near SETX. I mean i could change my name to SLCfan and have a SLC avatar , and claim everyone around here sucks too, but i dont want to. All you do is hate and your not even from here. people that arent from SETX need to have meaningful post, or find a board for their area of the state.

Oilers42

Born and raised in SE Tx live in Stephenville now, Kids go to school in Ville Son Plays football for SVille.

I do not hate on everyone on this board as you say, but if someone makes knuckeheaded comments such as yourself.

So read all the post through and through before you start making stupid comments.

I will call you out.

Oilers42

Born and raised in SE Tx live in Stephenville now, Kids go to school in Ville Son Plays football for SVille.

I do not hate on everyone on this board as you say, but if someone makes knuckeheaded comments such as yourself.

So read all the post through and through before you start making stupid comments.

I will call you out.

Keep up the good post SVille Yellowjackets...

East Chambers or Kirbyville

Hopefully they can, what does like Mart, Sweeny, and Cameron Yoe have this year. I don't know alot about those schools, I'm just going on the past couple of years. It seems that all of our area schools fizzle out around the second or third round. Hopefully this year will be different. I know there's alot of hype about Kirbeyville this year. I haven't heard too much on EC. Good luck

Hopefully they can, what does like Mart, Sweeny, and Cameron Yoe have this year. I don't know alot about those schools, I'm just going on the past couple of years. It seems that all of our area schools fizzle out around the second or third round. Hopefully this year will be different. I know there's alot of hype about Kirbeyville this year. I haven't heard too much on EC. Good luck

I think the hype is self promoted

Graham in region 1 3A is loaded this year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kakiri550
    Newest Member
    kakiri550

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics