Silsbee 7 Kirbyville 2

Guest Stack Backer

It's a Smart move by saving his ace for the playoffs. McDonald is most likely going to be the guy for the fri game against jasper. I'm sure jasper will throw there ace to try and get a piece of the championship.

Guest Orangeboy

ahh interesting

Trawhon shows that he is willing to concede the Friday Night game against Jasper by pitching the ace tonite

Listen Here Jack!!!! The Little General hasn't conceded nothing. He ripped your heart out once and his troops will do it again come Friday. NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!

ahh interesting

Trawhon shows that he is willing to concede the Friday Night game against Jasper by pitching the ace tonite

:scratch I guess I'm missing something. Schooling throws every tuesday, the game was on tuesday. A win against Kirbyville guaranteed the TIGERS a district championship, the TIGERS beat Kirbyville. I may be wrong, but throwing a pitcher on a scheduled start and getting a win that gives your team a DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP doesn't sound like conceding to me. McDonald is the #2 pitcher. He will throw on friday like he has all season. (doesn't matter who the TIGERS play) Trawhon showed that he is all business by sticking to his game plan. It would have been easy to get caught up in all the Silsbee vs. Jasper crap. That didn't happen. The TIGERS took care of business. Congrats to the TIGERS for winning the 22AAA Championship.

getting a little ahead of yourself there my friend.....

You still got a little business to take care before you go callin yourself district champs

I guess you're not up-to-date on the district rules. Silsbee has clinched, at least a share, of the district title. In 22AAA, if two teams have identical district records, they are co-champs. There is no playoff, or deciding, game for the championship. (There can, however, be a game or a coin flip to decide who goes into the playoffs as the #1 and #2 team.) Silsbee is in a no lose situation. If they win, they are the district champs outright. If Silsbee should lose, they would be co-champs with Jasper. (This happened in girls basketball 2 years ago.) So, to answer your question. No, I'm not getting ahead of myself. The TIGERS are the district champs!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami